[1]

[𝟏] 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬

[𝟏] 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬

"He stepped down, trying not to look long as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." - Leo Tolstoy

_________________
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

"Get in the Zone, Break! Hi, we are -  SB19!" The video was played repeatedly on the small TV screen here in the waiting room while I and the girls are busy preparing for the concert. I am not an artist myself, that's why Cora does my makeup—she also designed our costumes for today, and guess what? Most of it is from ukay-ukay, she thrift flipped these for us. 

"We will have free 10 concerts nationwide. Uulitin ko ulit ha? Free. Free, wala kayong gagastusin," Sejun said while he continues his announcement while the four members are standing alongside with him. 

"Paki-abot ng boots ko, loves," Alana said who's finishing her look with a reddish nude lipstick and clicked her lips bilabially in front of the mirror, then she pointed her forefinger at her shoes that were under my chair which made me reached for it. Until Cora gently grabbed my hair—her grasp forced me to sit properly. 

"Patapos na ako, wait lang," Cora gave Alana a slight attitude-ish reply as Alana respond with rolling eyes. Cora is a kind of girl who doesn't like being disturbed doing her things unless she's totally done with it. 

She then retouches my hair, for the nth time with hairpins and sprayed it afterward with hairspray. "Now. You look human again, dear," Cora held my chin facing at the mirror. 

Cora gets Alana's boots and gave it to her, "Here."

"Thanks, loves."

It's been a while since I look very human again. Hindi ko ugali mag-ayos ng sarili and I don't like putting chemicals on my face, especially doing skincare routines. I made a quick check if all seven of us are done preparing but my attention was caught again by the TV.

"Eto-eto po ang mga lugar kasama sa ating 10 nationwide free concert: Kasilayan Gymnasium in Negros Occidental, Cuneta Astrodome in Manila, Ibalong Centrum, Legazpi City, Iloilo Convention Center, UZ Summit Center, Zamboanga City, University of Baguio in General Luna Road, Baguio City, International Convention Center in Cagayan de Oro. . . . "

Cagayan De Oro

We heard two knocks and all of us looked at the door, it's Jennie, the Production Manager's assistant.

"Girls? Are we all set? We have 30 minutes left before the show. Diretsyo na po tayo sa backstage." We all nodded and stood from our seats. 

"Tara, pray muna tayo," yaya ko sakanila. We formed a circle, hold each other's hands, and bowed our heads. As the leader of the group, I also lead the prayer.