[13]

[𝟏𝟑] 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫

[𝟏𝟑] 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫

"They were like stars of the sky shining at me. And this sight. The sight of these stars makes me want to dream." - Ash
______________________
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

I put my hands inside my jacket's pocket while watching the sunset go down here on the hilltop. The same place where Felipe brought me after we went to Caravan. Ganoon pa rin ang naramdaman ko kahit pang ilang beses ko ng bisita dito. 

Which is tranquility.

The breeze was cold and you can still hear the sound of birds chirping. The memories here started to play in my head on how I overreacted when I saw the view, how I cried in front of Felipe and comforted me, and confessed his true feelings about the audition. 

"It's not the same without you," I whispered to myself. 

Nakakatawa nga eh, this place—his place became my serenity. He used to go here to relieve stress and the pressure he had from people's expectations of him. And now, I'm here, filling his spot. 

Today is Cora and Alana's graduation. Since our school have 2,450 graduates this year, they had to adjust their program and ceremony, para matapos agad. Nagsimula siya ng 11 am at matatapos mamayang 9 ng gabi. Hindi kagaya nung dati, nagsimula ng alas tres natapos ng madaling araw.

"Iha, kung ako sa'yo, bumaba ka na habang may araw pa, madilim ang dadanan mo pababa," I turned my back and saw a 50-old man, who's looking healthy, riding a mountain bike. I appreciate his small gesture so I smiled at him.

"Okay lang po, 'tay. Kabisado ko naman po ang daanan." He nodded and went off.

The sun went down and the night enveloped the sky. Isa-isa nagpakita ang mga bituin sa langit at sabay sila kuminang. Totoo nga na mas maganda tignan ang gabi dito dahil makikita mo ang buong kalangitan. 

The reason why I'm here is to think how I am going to say to my parents about me being a trainee for ShowBT. I am super aware that the audition will start on Saturday and we have to go to Manila this Friday. 

I have four days left before D-day. 

I really want to get this opportunity. Feel ko isang beses lang 'to darating sa akin, kaya gusto ko na agad kunin. Cora left me with two options: One is to wait the remaining year for me to graduate before I join ShowBT. The second one is to take a Leave Of Absence for 2 years and can come back after debut.

Of course I will definitely pick the first option, pero hindi ko alam kung papayagan nila ako pagkatapos. I gave them high grades, credentials, achievements and the competitions I won outside the school. Ano pa ang kulang? Ano pa ang kulang kaya ayaw nila ako bitawan?