Bullet 1: Past and Future

I'm Haruto Hidari, a normal Quirkless kid that saw his parents die from getting caught in a heroes attack against a villain that held them hostage...

I would soon take care of my little sister Sherry Hidari who still admired heroes while I feel sick by looking at one...

A few years past and I joined Law Enforcement being an officer who protect the innocent and later being assigned to a Special Division who handled Powerful Villains that would be a threat to the populace when a hero isn't around...

Sherry lived with me and insisted on joining U.A, at first I was against it, but A few weeks later I would give in and sign her up with her quirk being able to manifest Illusions and elemental attacks...

Though I was able to use my authority in the force to make myself as her bodyguard despite being in a school mainly to train future heroes, but I need to endure for my sister

---Prologue Finish---

It was another day in U.A the school to train the next generation of heroes!

Sherry Hidari would pass the entrance exam with flying colors and join up a certain class of problem children...

Aizawa: "Okay Class! We're going to have a new student who came with a recommendation from multiple heroes..."

The class was amazed that someone could have multiple recommendations from heroes...

Midoriya: "Whoever could it be?"

Aizawa: "But due to her circumstances she will be personally guarded at all times..."

The Entire class: "WHAATT!"

Mineta: "Is it a girl?"

Then the class sees a bullet hole in the wall next to Mineta's face

Then the class sees that the doors was opened revealing two people!

A tall male and small girl...

Aizawa: "Please introduce yourself to the class"

Girl: "Gladly!"

Girl: "My name is Sherry Hidari! I love heroes and want to be hero myself!"