Bullet 10: Relieving Stress

It's been a few days and The Provisional Hero Exam is coming up...

Unfortunately, as time flies by Haruto begins to distance himself from his classmates...

His Uncle...

Especially his little sister, Sherren...

The damage done to his mind was too severe as he became more quiet and unresponsive...

The only person he talks to is Elizabeth as she is the only person whom he can talk too with 100% certainty!

The two often talked as they slowly grew feeling for each other...

But leaving Sherren and their Uncle in the dark...

He was already tested for any or all possible symptoms when in All For One's captivity and somehow he tested positive for a Quirk...

Doctors had seen his records and thought that the methods were faulty until a brave doctor made him angry he gave him a Grip tester and they all saw him squeeze it until the handle broke and when Haruto returned it the handle was shattered to pieces...

At that point, the Doctors tested and proved that he had a Quirk that is triggered by anger, the Doctors never encountered such a Quirk and asked Haruto if he could name it...?

Haruto agreed and named it: "Avenger" A Quirk that can enhance all of the senses and increase strength, speed, and agility...

Elizabeth felt bad for Sherren and The sibling's Uncle Shotaro as Haruto has been afraid of interacting with them fearing that this is an illusion and that none of this is real...

She has told him that she has already tweaked the Assault Wolf Progrise Key eliminating any trace of the virus...

Once he transformed into Rampage Vulcan the night they defeated All For One was the point where the virus was completely erased from the chip...

Knowing this made Haruto a bit more confident with interacting with the world but made his fear into anxiety and a nervous demeanor showing a side which nobody had thought to exist in the Cocky, Determined, Brash, and Reckless Police Captain...

Mark and Phillip helped him as well solidifying that his team was real and that they are all, in reality, meaning that Haruto wasn't seeing any illusions...

Shotaro and Sherren were heartbroken to see Haruto like this, Shotaro felt guilty because when everyone was fighting All For One, he had a client in the Narumi Detective Agency solving a Dopant crime...

When he defeated the Dopant and returned he soon heard the news...

Sherren who had finally understood how caring her brother is and the burden that he had to bear made her heart sink...

Haruto made a full recovery but kept this attitude as he hesitated on human interaction...

That was until Aizawa called the whole class to practice and develop Special Moves...

Shotaro came to develop Haruto's special moves as a Special Instructor as he is the only one beside All Might who could probably teach the Young Police Captain, but he brought two people with him who would help Elizabeth and Sherren practice...

Those two new people who Shotaro brought was none other than his partner Phillip which made Haruto's Phillip shocked before calming down sitting beside Mark...

Then the other person is the Head of Fuuto's Paranormal Division...

Terui Ryu the Crimson Cold-hearted detective who shared a few common traits with Haruto himself...