Bullet 8: Rescue...

After both Bakugou and Haruto has been kidnapped by the League Of Villains, the heroes have devised a way to rescue them thanks to Elizabeth's tracker on Haruto's ShotRiser and Momo's tracker imbedded in the Nomu...

Haruto was still unconscious in the Nomu lab with Ragdoll and Bakugou was still in captivity in the League Of Villain's base...

Elizabeth, Mark, and Phillip volunteered to assist as Elizabeth can transform into Kamen Rider Valkyrie...

Mark's Quirk: Detection, can help as his Quirk can locate people he knows in the area and Phillip's Quirk: Pump, can help with a direct assault as the more emotion he feels the stronger he gets with the most prominent emotion being anger...

Mark and Phillip accompanied All Might's group ambushing the League's base, while Gang Orca and the other heroes storm into the Nomu Factory!

Gang Orca ambushed and made an explosive entrance to the factory...

The hero then noticed Haruto who was unconscious on the floor beside Ragdoll who was on some sort of dissecting table unconscious but not injured nor scarred...

The heroes were curious about what happened to Ragdoll but they all heard a voice and it was Haruto's...

Haruto: "I-i-it was A-a-all F-or O-n-e..."

Haruto: "T-t-that B-b-bas-tard t-t-to-ok her Qu-irk!"

Haruto limped away from the hero who was helping him stand and made his way to his ShotRiser...

Haruto wore his belt and took out the Assault Wolf Progrise Key...

Gang Orca: "Haruto! You are in no condition to fight!"

Haruto: "Oh Yeah? Watch me!"

Haruto notices that the building was slowly crumbling as the heroes have arrested all of the Nomus...

All For One opens a portal using Kurogiri's Quirk and teleports to the League's location as he takes some Nomus along with him, but not before Haruto could sneak into the portal joining him!

All Might battles with the villains with the help of some other heroes as they were winning!

But All For One arrived and defeated most of them in an instant!

All Might, Valkyrie, Phillip, and Gran Torino are the only people who survived the attack, but they all didn't notice Haruto until they all heard the loud announcement!

Progrise Key: ASSAULT BULLET!

ShotRiser: OVERRISE! KAMEN-RIDER! KAMEN-RIDER!

Haruto: "Henshin!"

ShotRiser: SHOTRISE!

ShotRiser: READY? GO! ASSAULT WOLF!

ShotRiser: NO CHANCE OF SURVIVING!

Haruto transformed into Kamen Rider Vulcan running into battle shooting with both of his Wrist mounted blasters and the ShotRiser itself shooting All For One with everything he has!