Chapter 7

Morgan's POV

"Stay focused Morgan!" Coach Jerosa said. I nodded and hopped over the wall and onto the ice. 'Focus on getting that puck into the goal!' I thought to myself. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Keep the pick in line. And shoot. "Score!" I screamed. "You keep that up Morgan! You will win the real game!" I nodded and got into my position. Oh ya. I forgot to tell you! We are playing a practice game against Mullingar High. Until the real game. I'm so scared! I was skating with the puck towards the goal. I saw blonde hair peaking out of the other teams goalies helmet. Just as I went to shoot I got hit in the head by a high stick. "FUCK!" I screamed. I saw the puck slide pass the goalie and into the net. I felt a warm liquid trickle down my chin and onto my jersey. I pulled my glove off and put my finger up to my mouth. When I pulled my finger away all I saw was blood. I gasped in pain. The goalie slid up to me taking his helmet off. It was Niall. (A/N OKAYYY I DON'T KNOW IF NIALL PLAYED HOCKEY! JUST SAY HE DID!) "Niall?" I asked. "Yea? Morgan?" "Yea what are you doing here?" "We'll I used to play on the team but then fame happened. But then their only goalie got hurt. So they called me." "Oh..." "MORGAN!" I heard a voice. It was Anthony. He skated up to me looking terrified. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah Anthony. I'm fine." He nodded. Niall put his hand out and helped me off the ice. He brought me to the little 'Nurses Office'. I sat there for about twenty minutes with ice on my lip. Then I noticed Niall was still holding my hand. I pulled my hand away immediately while blushing a deep red. "I'll be right back!" I said to Niall heading to the locker room. As I opened the door I smelt my life. Sweat and body odor. Ya I'm used to it by now. I slipped of my knee pads and took my jersey off hopping into the shower. I grabbed my mango shampoo and scrubbed deep into my skull. In deep thought all I thought about was..... Niall? Hmm..? Weird. I stepped out of the shower drying myself off quickly and pulling on a pair of basket ball shorts, a tanktop, and my Notre Dame jacket. I stepped into my brand new white Supras. I walked up to Niall and looked at what he was wearing! Haha! He had cream chinos on with a red polo. Damn! He is sooooo cute! WHAT? I mentally slapped myself. "I'm back!" I said. "I can see!" "Smart ass." He looked at me like he has never seen a white girl cuss. Wow. Really. "Hey where's your boyfriend..?" Niall asked me. I looked down ashamed. "Umm... We kinda broke up..." "Oh shit I'm sorry!" "It's ok... We weren't really meant to be..." He just shrugged. "Well it gives me a chance to ask you this. Will you.... Ummm... Go out to dinner with me tonight?" "I'd love to." "Great. Where do I pick you up?" "Umm.. Hotel De Letoruta!" "Okay that's five minutes from my house!" "Okay see you soon!" "Okay! Oh and dress in between fancy and casual!" I nodded and headed to the bus. Yay!!!

A/N GOOD? BAD?

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

-Morgan xx