Chapter 16

Morgans POV

We arrived to Nialls house and grabbed our suitcases. I was breathing heavily as we walked up the walkway towards the door. "Princess they will love you." I nodded as he knocked on the door. "My baby!" Mrs. Horan said hugging Niall. I awkwardly stood there. "And you must be my baby's princess Morgan." Mrs. Horan said. "Thank you for letting me stay here Mrs. Horan." "Oh no! Call me Maura! And no problem!" "Okay thank you Maura."

Nialls POV

My mom was showing Morgan the outside of the house. I came inside and saw someone I did not expect to see in my room. My ex-girlfriend Alli Sellberg. "Niall. Baby!" She said getting up and hugging me. "Ally!? What are you doing here. We're not dating anymore. Remember." I said pushing her away. "Yes. But I wanted to talk babe." "What do you want to talk about?" "Here lets take a walk!" She said bringing me down stairs.

-5 minutes later-

"So what did you want to talk about." I asked. "Why did we break up?" She asked. "It didn't work out remember?" "Yes but can we just do one last thing? Please?" "Fine. What is it?" "Kiss me." "I don't kno-" she cut me off with her lips slamming to mine. "Ni- NIALL!" Morgan screamed. Oh my god. I broke my princesses heart.

Morgans POV

I was taking a look around the neighborhood then I saw a girl with long black hair with a blonde haired boy. Kissing. He. Looked. Like. My. Ni-Niall. "Ni-NIALL!" I screamed. I ran away bawling my eyes out. I ran to the house and grabbed my suitcase heading out the door. Niall was no where to be found. Probably snogging that girl. I thought he loved me. And the thing that really hurt was that I.... Loved him. So much. I walked to the hotel I was staying at with the team and got a room. I pulled out my phone. 50 missed calls and 120 texts. All from Niall. Jesus! Why can't that scumbag leave me alone. The 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran started blasting flashing: Nialler<3 on the screen. Decline. 2 minutes later I got a text saying: Princess please come back. It's not what it looks like! Let me explain.' I texted back saying: Niall, I really don't know. You hurt me. Should I let you explain? I put my phone down and turned on Guns and Horses by Ellie Goulding. My favorite singer. The lyrics made sense to what was happening.

You're so quiet

But it doesn't faze me

You're on time

You move so fast, makes me feel lazy

Let's join forces

We've got our guns and horses

I know you've been burned

But every fire is a lesson learned

I left my house

Left my clothes

Door wide open

Heaven knows

You're so worth it, you are

But I wish I could feel it all for you

I wish I could be it all for you

If I could erase the pain

Maybe you'd feel the same

I'd do it all for you

I would

Let's tie words

'Cause they amount to nothing

Play it down

Pretend you can't take what you've found

But you found me

On a screen you sit at permanently