Chapter 22

Morgan's POV

I heard the door slam. I quickly shut off my laptop knowing its Niall. "Princess! Come out here I have a surprise for you!" Niall said. I slowly got up. What does he have for me? I walked out to see Niall sitting on the bar stool. He stood up and walked over to me getting on one knee. Could he be? No. We're too young. Well maybe. He's proposing isn't he. "Morgan Testa. I love you so much. And you probably think I'm proposing to you right now... But I'm not," Oh my gosh. That was so close. "I want to give you these. I know how much you wanted these." He pulled out 4 tickets to a USA softball game! Then he pulled out 4 dugout passes! I love him! I pulled him up by his collar and kissed him. "Your so sweet. Thank you. I love you." I said to him. "I love you too princess. I will be right back I'm going to the store Kay?" He said walking out the door. Haha. Okay then?

Nialls POV

I ran to the little store down the block. I walked in at the fresh scent of achohol. I walked over to the freezers grabbing a case of Bud Light. Scanning for others I grabbed a case of Busch and walked to the cash register. "That will be $24.19 please." The cashier asked. I handed her the money and walked out with the drinks. Surprisingly she didn't ask for a I.D. That I don't have.

Morgan's POV

I heard a knock at the door so I rushed to open it. It was Niall with 2 cases of beer. He set them down on the counter and put his finger to his lips. He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear. "You guys and her brother and his girlfriend. Yeah. See you soon." He hung up. "Your sister and brother are coming over." He said grabbing a bag of food from the cabinets. "Oh! Yay! I haven't seen Michael in so long!" "Someone's excited. And it finally gives me a chance to meet my brother in law." He said winking at me. "Your so cute babe!" I said. "I know!" He said popping a pretzel into his mouth. I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom throwing my bathing suit on. Yes it's warm in L.A. Right now. "Are you gonna swim babe?" I yelled. "Yep! Oh wait! I don't have swim trunks!" Oh my... He's so funny. Swim trunks! "You can use my brothers! He leaves his here!" I tied my bikini top and put a sun dress on. He raced in and picked me up spinning me around. I cracked up. Yes. I laugh over the smallest things. "BRB!" He shouted grabbing the swim 'trunks'. I grabbed two towels and walked to the front door revealing my big brother. "Michael!" I screamed hugging him. "Get off me loser." He said pushing me away. Jokingly. "Hey Brooke!" I said hugging his girlfriend. She waved at me and grabbed Michaels hand. Niall came out with no shirt on. Wow. That's hot. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand pulling him to my brother. "Michael this is Niall. Niall this is Michael." I said to them pointing to each other. They shook each others hands. "You taking care of my sister bro?" Michael asked Niall. Oh god. He's such a loser. "Yes. Love her very much." *Ding!* that's Liam and Alyssa. I opened the door to reveal a cute couple. "Now that my sisters are here... I need to talk to them." Michael said walking into my bedroom. We all sat down on the bed and closed the door. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "I want to propose to Brooke. I just love her so much." I nodded. "I really love Brooke too. I think you should." Alyssa agreed with me. "Then it's final. Tomorrow I shall propose to the beautiful Brooke Stoughton." He said. I was so excited. "I'm so happy for you Michael!" I said to him. "Shut up.

I hate you." He said messing my hair up. "Yeah... I know." I said getting up. I walked behind Niall and jumped on his back. "GRRRR!" I said. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and got off his back opening the screen door. I took off my sundress leaving me in my bikini. I won't say this to pat myself on the back but, I'm really skinny. I guess I'm 'muscular' too. I walked over to the edge of the pool and jumped in. As I hit the water I felt a snap. I've always had a problem with my shoulder. I didn't think anything would happen. My whole shoulder was dislocated. I got out of the pool and grabbed my dress slipping it over my head. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door not caring about the shouting. "This is not happening." I kept on saying. As I pulled into the parking lot of the ER I put my hair up with my good arm. As I walked in the tears dripped from my eyes. "How may I help you Miss?" The woman at the desk asked. "Well, I jumped into my pool and my rotator cuff snapped. I don't know what happened. My shoulder has always been like this." I explained to her. "Okay miss. Right this way." She led me into a room where she left me with the doctor. "Okay. Lets take a look." She said pulling her gloves on. "Ummm.... Well we will have to take you in for emergency surgery right now. Your rotator cuff has torn. Do you want to call anyone?" She asked. Jesus. Not again. "Yes. Can I call my boyfriend Niall?" I asked. She nodded and handed me the phone. I dialed the familiar number. "Hello?" Niall asked. "Niall! I'm at the hospital right now. I need to go in for emergency surgery in two minutes." I said all in one breath. He was silent for a few moments. "We will be there in two minutes. I love you baby. Be safe." He said and I hung up. Boy. Why does everything happen to me?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N Okay guys:) I haven't updated in a while but guess what! I went to a One Direction concert on Friday and I was in like front row! The best part was that Niall said my full name! And he touched my hand when they jumped into the pit!! The other thing is-which I almost died when it happened- was as Paul pried Niall off of me I put my hands up forming a heart and Niall grabbed my hands one last time and blew me a kiss!!!! I WAS DYINGGG!!

-Morgan xx