Chapter 15

Morgans POV

"Princess wake up. We have to go." Niall said. "Wake up." He said once again. "Wake up or ill take your food away." He said again laying on top of me. "Holy... Wow! You eat a lot!" I said groggily. "Yep!" He said getting off me. "I packed everything for you." "Thanks babe." I said getting up. "Where did Alyssa and Liam go?" I asked. "Liam's hometown; Wolverhampton." I nodded and walked downstairs. I made my protein shake and walked upstairs. "What?" I said as Niall was staring at me. "TICKLE TIME!" He screamed coming towards me. "N-n-o N-I-all sto-pp!" I screamed. "Not until you tell me you love me!" He said. "NEVER!" "Okay!" He said picking up speed. "FINE! I LOVE YOU!" I said giving out. "Okay! I love you too!" He said kissing my nose. I giggled and walked over to the bathroom stripping. I took a quick shower once again using my mango shampoo. Yeah. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me tightly. I felt muscular arms wrap around me. "Your hair always smells like mangoes!" Niall said. "I know! I love mangoes!" "Why?" "Long story." He just shrugged and walked away. "Princess we have to leave in 20 minutes!" "Okay!" I grabbed the clothes I laid out last night and stripped. I was left only in my underwear and bra. I pulled on my sweatpants leaving me in my bra. "Your so beautiful you know that?!" Niall said wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you... But not true." Niall rolled his eyes and laughed. "Okay you ready?" He said grabbing our suitcases. "Yep!" I said getting my purse. I locked the door and walked to our rental car. I then locked my truck. I started to bite my nails nervously. "Don't worry princess they will love you." "I know. I'm just so nervous." "Don't be." I nodded and fell into a deep slumber.

Nialls POV

She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her. But I had to or we would miss our flight. "Princess. Wake up. We're going to miss our flight." She stirred and finally woke up. "Let's go then." She said raspily. We got out of the car and got our suitcases. "You ready princess?" I asked. "More then ready...."

•••••••••••••••••••••

A/N Liam! Your being naughty! Hey guys! I forgot to tell you about Morgan's twitter name for the story it's:

@MorganND18CDLLH

FOLLOW^^^^^!

Okay byeee!

-Morgan xx