Chapter 23

Nialls POV

I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could with Michael, Brooke, Alyssa and Liam. I walked in the lobby and up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm looking for Morgan Testa." I said to the secretary. "She.... Just... Went... Into.. Surgery." She said typing away. "She should be out in about a hour." "Okay thank you." We all said sitting down.

-58 minutes later-

Turns out me and Michael have a lot in common. I think he really likes me. "You may come in and see your wife now sir." The nurse said. "She's not my wife. She's my girlfriend." I said. She just nodded and lead us into the recovery room. Morgan looked so graceful as she slept. Seconds later her eyes fluttered open. "N-Niall?" She said clearing her throat. "Yeah baby. I'm here." I said sitting next to her. I stroked her face and smiled. "Now tell me what happened?" I asked. "Well, I have a bad shoulder. Always have. Then I jumped into the pool and the impact of the water must have dislocated it." She explained. I nodded and kissed her softly. "When could you come home?" I asked. "The doctor said when I wake up. So I guess now." She said smiling. I nodded and lifted her head up. "Michael is going to sign you out." I said. She nodded and sat up swinging her legs around the bed. She stood up still a bit wobbly. Then she got used to standing up on her own. I helped her get dressed and I picked her up. She laughed slightly.

-20 minutes later-

Morgan was now laying on the couch with me while everybody sat somewhere else and we talked. "So... What's new?" Michael asked. "Nothing." Morgan said coughing. I was playing with Morgan's hair until Michael interrupted. "We should get going now." "Yeah. Us too." Liam said. "Okay." I said picking Morgan's head up from my lap. I got up and brought them to the door. "Goodnight." I said waving to them as they walked away. I closed the door and sat back down on the couch. "You know... You're beautiful." I said to her. "You know... You're handsome." She said giggling. I brushed my fingers through her hair. "I'm tired baby.." She said to me. "Okay princess. Come here." I said grunting. I picked her up and brought her to her room. "Niall I can't change myself." She whined. I walked over to Morgan helping her change into different clothes. "Lay with me...?" She asked. "Of course." I said. I changed out of my shirt and pants and was left with my boxers. Morgan and I haven't took it far. But we have slept together. Just SLEEPING. Nothing else. I looked to see her asleep already. I got into bed next to her and she laid her head on my chest. I stroked her hair thinking. "Morgan, you're my world. Absolutely everything about you is perfect. I love you." This time when I said that... I meant it. I do love her. She is amazing.

**********

A/N Hiya! Sorry I haven't updated in a while guise! Anyways I hope this was okay:/ But.... I made a fanfic trailer for this! I am somehow going to get the link up. Somehow. Anyways if you have a instagram follow me @niall_wankss and remember, y'all are perf😘 <<< Sorry if you can't see emojis:) I love y'all! Hope to update soon?! ~Morg