Chapter 13

Whoohoo never did I think il eva get this far, Thank u to everyone readin votin commentin amazin ppl.
Sorry for super late update, my phone had stopped working =( depressin times
But a very Merry late Christmas prezzi to you all x Please enjoy chapter 13
A convo between the big bad Aplha and Beta wolves lol

Alex pov

I was about to say it, I was about to say those three words that I hav'nt even admitted to myself.

I know I love my cute Sam but I dont think his ready to hear that yet.

My wolf whined inside me then growled,

'Mark him', scratching at the surface.

I had to push him down, my wolf was becoming more and more restless each day and more impatient in making Sam ours.

As amazing as that sounded, I knew it would be too much for Sam right now.

Bringing him into my world when he isnt even ready may push him away from me. I dont think id be able to handle it if Sam was to run away from me, eventhough I havnt known him long he has stolen my heart, body and soul and after having a taste of those luscious lips its impossible to leave.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as the car came to a stop and everyone was leaving the car.

'I plan on telling him soon you know' I turned my head to see Zane looking straight ahead, following his line of vision I saw a very animated Jake with my cutie gigglin and blushing. Damn his too cute for his own good.

I heard before I felt the roar leave me, my wolf was scratching to close to the surface again.

'Alex your eyes are glowing, im pressuming its your wolf? the full moon is near so we have to be careful.'

'Yea well I dont think 'careful' is going to be enough! my wolf is constantly right underneath the surface and after the other night I know itl be hell keeping my wolf at bay during the full moon'.

I started pulling at my hair, the last thing I wanted was to hurt or scare Sam. The thought of accidently forcefully taking him was unforgivable.

'Hence Il be telling Jake my true identity of what I really am. Its really up to you wether/whenever you want to tell Sam but I suggest the sooner the better.

Your our Alpha and your wolf is really strong so the pull for you will be ten times worse'. Zane gave my knee a squeeze.

'I know and its giving me blue balls man!' we both laughed at this but I was seriously worried for my man parts.

'I know it may be selfish of me but I just hope and pray that when we both decide to tell our mates they take it well, although im not entirely comfortable brinigin them into our world'.

For the first time in a long time I felt so lost.

'Hey lets make a promise that wherever we tell our mates, that we wil say it on the same day same time.' The big giant had a goofy grin, which had me smilimg along.

'I think Jake is rubbing off on you mate' I sniggered.

'How id love for him to rub all over me' his smirk and growl had me shaking my head in amusement.

The moon godess did good with the paring, I have never seen Zane talk or laugh so freely in the open, usually its just to me at home behind closed doors.

Jake really is good for him, his bringing the friendly giant out of his shell more.

I slapped his back at his underlying meaning,

'What? Your saying you wouldnt want your mate all over you?'

Just that mental image had my eyes turning and me growling. A car door slamming shut brought me back to reality as I saw Zane legging as his shoulders shook.

He was laughing!

He turned around smirking and had me huffing and legging it out the car too when I heard the last signal bell go off.

I stopped mid track as my fathers voice called out to me in my mind, 'Son we just had a rougues spotted. We chased them away but jus be careful and keep and eye out. I want you home as soon as school is out we are to have a pack meeting tonight to set out some new rules, for now I dont want anyone to be in less groups of less then three/fours'.

With that the link was cut and I turned to Zane to reply the message.

Zane nodded and we both linked every werewolf at school about the meeting and stayimg in groups.

Great this is going to be one long ass day.

Sooo I hope you like this chapter as it took forever writing it  cuz ov the ampunt ov times I had to start and stop id forget what I was writing Lol x
Read comment vote x tis up to u :)