New Travels

Shirufu stared out of confusion and mainly dumbfounded, 'So... he has THAT many Pokémon? I mean, I know about diversity, I have a decent number of Pokémon, but why there are so many F*CKING Tauros?!'
'I don't know.'
'Shut UP, Darkrai.'
'Okay, Gray.'

Iburin yelped, "Your team is huge! Why do you have so many Tauros?"

Ash answered with a embarassed laugh, "Well, at the safari zone, I either aimed for them, or they got in the way... so..." as he looked away nervously and soon after, embarrassed.

Iburin released a sigh, "But why didn't you just release them?"

Ash laughed bitterly, "Well I wanted to beat Gary in terms of quantity, though I failed, I got fond of them." The Tauros mooed in appreciation.

Iburin's giggled, "Well, whatever motivates you... hey Ash?"

"Y-yeah."

"Never give in..."

"What?"

"I... I admire you and you unfathomable willpower, I support you no matter what, I... I want to get to know you more..."

Ash didn't know how to respond to this, as he asked, "But why, I'm... not strong... I'm just... lucky..."

"That isn't luck you survived whatever bro did, he only succeeds on people who wantto live."

Ash sighed, "Alright, I'll bite for now, but... I'm not a good trainer..." Iburin released a sigh in response.

That's when Mew circled around, him, holding a flute and a note, Evie tilted her head in confusion, "Why would an off-colored Mew not only grab your Pokémon, a heck of a lot of items, but give a note and flute? Just what is this Mew's plan...?"

Taking the note, Ash read it silently to himself, 'Dear, Satoshi, Mew is here to help you, as a Pokémon that will represent you, they will not join you until they view you as worthy. The Quarts Flute will allow you to summon Mew at will, careful with the melodies, Mew can transform into anything if they have the genes of Pokémon or humans... and humans. Signed, your Benefactor.'

Mew flew around him, as Ash asked, "If someone sent you, who did?"

Taking the note, Iburin asked, "Well... what do we do from here?" Mew got in their view, as they glowed pink, a michievous giggle was released from the feline.
-
Shirufu growled inwardly, 'Shut up, I'm not!'

'Yes you are!"

'No I am not overprotective.'

'You are overprotective!'

'I! AM! NOT!'

'YES! YOU! ARE! Hell! even you're sibling agree.'

'Alright! Alright! get out of my head!'

'...Shirufu...'

'Hmm?'

'I think Mew is about to do something...'

Turning his attention, he mused quietly, "It doesn't seem like they're about to-" He never ended that comment, as the group disappeared in a pink glow.

Shirufu was frozen in spot, his expression stunned, "Well... damn it..." after a few moment of thinking, "Darkrai..."

"Yes..." was what came from the Dark-type, as he came out of a pitch black void like shadow, as an off-colored Darkrai, with a bow of respect, Shirufu ordered, "Find Ibi and the Chosen One."

"Of course, but what are you going to do?"

Turning towards the directions of the towns around, he spoke, "... I'm not gonna interfere for now, they are on their own for now... just keep me noted on their activities, understood?"