i

I sat on the throne next to my mother, the Queen of Naboo, awaiting the commander of the First Order.

I kept fidgeting, which caught the attention of my mother.

"Daughter, what troubles you?" she asked, pulling me out of my thoughts

I looked over to her, "Nothing, it's just, I have a little over two hours till I train, in the mountains... Near the sea" I said

She nodded, "Ah, I see" she said, "Well, once we've met with the commander, he will be given a room, followed by a meeting, which shouldn't be too long. Once it is done, you may go"

I nodded, "Thank you mother" I smiled

"Commander Kylo Ren of the First Order is here your Highness" General Vox stated

"Good, let him, and whoever he has, come into the throne room" my mother said

"Of course M'Lady" General Vox bowed

Two guards opened up the doors of the Throne room, and in came in two lines of Stormtroopers.

I counted at least ten in both lines, a total of twenty troopers entered the room. As they marched in, they began to separate, revealing two men, one with orange hair in a General's outfit, and man with a black outfit, black cloak, black leather gloves, and a black mask with thick silver etchings around the eyes.

That's when I felt it, something I haven't felt in a long time, another Force user, except this Force user was familiar, and I knew exactly who he was.

Ben Solo.

As 'Kylo Ren' walked more in, it seems that he had also sensed me, he turned his view to me, and instantly, our bond reconnected, and it was stronger than what it once was.

He looked back to my mother and kneeled down on one knee, as did the other man.

"Queen Sitari of the Naboo-" the orange haired man next to Kylo said as he and Kylo stood up, the orange haired man then looked at me

"This is my daughter, Princess Padmé Sitari, named after one of our previous Queens, Padmé Amidala" my mother said

She was Ben- Kylo's grandmother I thought

"I am General Hux of the First Order" the orange haired man said, "And this is Commander Ren of the First Order, we've come to discuss your allegiance, and where it stands"

"Of course, this matter can be discussed behind closed doors with our council members" mother said, "If it is okay with the Commander, I would like to regroup in half an hour, for our meeting"

General Hux looked at Kylo, both sharing a look. Kylo nodded and they looked back at my mother and I.

"Yes, your Highness" General Hux said

My mother looked to General Vox, "General Vox, would you be so kind as to taking General Hux to his temporary living quarters"

General Vox stood forward, "Yes, M'Lady" he bowed, then looked at General Hux, "Please General, follow me"

General Hux nodded and followed General Vox.

Then my mother looked at me, "Padmé, my child, would you be so kind as to taking the Commander to his temporary quarters"

I looked at her and my eyes widened, I was about to say something, but changed my mind, I nodded, "Yes mother" I said

I stood up and walked towards Kylo, "If you would follow me, Commander" I said

He nodded and followed me out of the Throne room, and into the maze of hallways, neither of us speaking to each other.

But I am certain that he could feel the anger, and disbelief roll off of me, and onto him. I was not happy about this, taking him, a murderer, to a room in close proximity of my own.