Chapter 2

Now, where were we last time...?

Oh yeah. King K. Rool and King Dedede were at it again.

"RAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" they roared and lunged towards each other in slow motion and started an all-out brawl, over a stupid channel changer.

During this affair, Princess Peach and Lucina looked at each other and shrugged, and continued with the medieval gown they had to work on, not the slightest bit interested in who would be victorious. While Falco, was like, in full support of their foolishness: "Go on! Punch him in the face! Kick his..." you get the idea.

Above all, were K. Rool and Dedede's screams:

"ARRRRGH! I HATE YA'LL, KING K. ROOL!"

"GIMME THAT THING!"

"UNHAND ME!"

"I WANT THAT REMOTE!"

"YA'LL ARE LUCKY I DON'T HAVE MAH ROCKET HAMMER ON MEH!"

"I HATE BOTH GIANT MONKEYS AND PENGUINS!"

"WELL, I HATE GIANT 'GATORS!"

Fascinating stuff.

Anyway, them two were literally rolling on the floor, scratching each other's faces, and in other parts of their bodies which I won't mention, seeing that this story is for General Audiences, after all. Dedede and K. Rool's screams echoed throughout the Mansion like sirens (Princess Peach and Lucina weren't even bothered by all this).

Donkey Kong and King Bowser walked past the Common Room, and remarked at the situation,

"They at it again?" Bowser asked the ape.

"Seems like it." DK replied.

While all this is happening, Original Members Mario Mario (yep, that's his full name) and the Hero of the Wild/Time (or whatever!) were sat in the fancy Smash Mansion Conference Room, going through the Tournament schedule as well as the rules and regulations for the Ultimate World and the Mansion itself. They could also clearly hear K. Rool and Dedede's screams and mentions of some extremely rude words that I decline to repeat.

*BREAK*

The Smash Committee (a.k.a the Original 12, The Perfect Attendance Crew, the Starter 12, Master Hand's advisors, The First 12) act like the assistant leaders/confidantes, to Master Hand and Crazy Hand, who are responsible for the Ultimate World's existence, and the traditional tournaments for the last 20 years. These special fighters were the very first participants in the First Tournament way back in 1999 at the First World. Since then, Master Hand treats them like they were born with silver spoons in their mouths (that's why for years, all the other fighters always complain and whinge why they get the "soft treatment").

They're in charge of everything that goes on in the Mansion, and what goes on in the tournament. Master Hand helps and guides them in doing so, but he's the big boss, so he has to make the BIG decisions like who gets a place in the Ultimate Tourney, or who loses a place (King K. Rool or King Dedede will be next if they carry on like this!).

On rare occasions or emergencies, the Committee often choose fighters in the roster to work with them for the rest of the month. Currently, it's Isabelle, Villager's secretary which I understand. That doggy works her BUTT off while she's not in the Mansion, anyway! Others who have had the role were the Goddess of Light Palutena, Princess Peach and Ridley (no one talks about the last person who I just said who was in charge anymore. Needless to say, Samus went and... no, it's too dreadful. DEFINITELY NOT for a story for General Audiences.)