Chapter 3

Later, in Smash Mansion Office, (where all the important documents, files, and other profiles are kept) Smash Committee members Samus, Mario and Link were sorting out some files when Mr. Game & Watch asked them about the K. Rool and Dedede crisis.

In case you don't know, Mr. Game & Watch (a.k.a Mr G&W, GW, Game & Watch, Game, or Watch) is a two dimensional being, and despite him not really discussed or making appearances in the media, he is actually considered to be one of the most crucial fighters in the roster, as well as the Nintendo universe, mostly because he's the oldest. He loves to help others, although he can be a bit of a busybody at times. In fact, he was almost nominated a spot to work with the First 12, but a few haters shut him down. Pretty sad, seeing that he's quite insecure. Almost everyone forgets him!

*Mr. Game & Watch communicates using ringing sounds and beeps, but for some reason, EVERYONE understands him. Including the Pokemon! So here, He's not actually speaking English, it's a translation. With that said, let's get back...

"Maybe, this is a good idea, guys. I'm pretty sure Lady Palutena's ideas will work!" he said optimistically.

The three ambassadors stopped their work, and stared at him briefly as if G&W was insane. They then looked at each other and sniggered before bursting into peals of laughter.

"It's natural! Triple D and K. Rool fight, G&W!" Samus chuckled.

"They always have, since the prank," Link agreed.

"Always-a will!" Mario finished. "I-a always eh, thought that K. Rool would-be a constantly-a fighting the Kongs. Though, he-a did nearly, eh, killed Dedede..."

As Mr. Game and Watch listened, he looked outside the window which overlooked the the Ultimate World's battlefield.

Could it be...?

"Oh yeah?" He asked smugly. "Look outside."

The Originals couldn't believe their eyes:

The two measly monarchs, King Dedede and King K. Rool were doing the unspeakable. They were both strutting down the battlefield, their arms linked together while chatting and smiling at each other, all the way. Isabelle was also seen walking a safe distance behind them writing on a clipboard in her hands, observing their behaviour.

My first guess is that Palutena ditched the situation, and begged the Mayor's secretary to handle it.

Anyway, Mario, Link and Samus were still staring at the miracle outside the window, their eyes as big as Smash Balls, and their mouths wide open like Kirby inhaling opponents. They never thought this day would come. I bet Samus is the most surprised, because she'd never, ever ever hold Dark Samus or Ridley's hands like that (wait, what am I saying? DUH!).

As the kings walked, they quietly exchanged "sweet,"profane insults to each other. Well, that's a funny way of presenting their newfound "friendship". Although, it was actually another experiment that Isabelle decided to set them to see if they'd settle things with the remote.

"Ya'll are a walkin' bag o' *crap* King K. *female dog*!" Dedede beamed sarcastically. "If I had mah way, I'd sort ya'll out!"

The Kremling King shot a look at the penguin as if he wanted to rip his heart out, but he regained his composure, and gave a forced smile, baring his sharp crocodile teeth.

"Why, thank you very much, King Dede*nuts*, I'd love to "*bang* you up sometime!" K. Rool replied happily.

King Dedede's left eye, started twitching repeatedly, and his pupils shrunk in quiet fury, and also gave his nemesis a forced smile.