"Zach Jauber" and the blunt

Side note: I've never been high and don't ever intend to be; this was written purely from stories I've heard from others. Stay in school, kids!

Blot's POV

<~o~>

That human's songs were like heaven to me. About whatever the fuck life is and how stupid the world is...I think he was called Zack Jauber? Nah that didn't sound right. Didn't matter either.

Two-Time...Buttercup...Baby Hotline...

It was all so great to lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling with it all playing. Bet it would have been better if I could somehow get my hands on something to smoke, but that would involve a shouting match between Error and me. And then Dad would get pissed off too.

It was too tiring to even try.

Synth echoed around the otherwise quiet room, the daydreams starting to form again. One where she loved me, perhaps? Kinda illegal in a week or so, but I could only pray that she would me by the time it wasn't.

The songs themselves were like drugs. And stars, I was addicted.

Just like how I was addicted to her. My soulmate. My Raspberry...

A daydream of a wedding, of a future together, of all my deepest fantasies. It felt real, all of it was bliss. It was so fucking vivid, so bright, so happy.

A harsh knock on the door disturbed it all. I sighed and sat up, reaching my phone to pause the music.

"What?" I called out, tired.
"Rasp's here, she's wondering if you're ready to get your butt out of bed," came Dad's voice from the other side. I groaned as I stretched, getting up off of the floor.
"...Tell her I'm comin', just need to make myself presentable."

The Synth-Heaven would have to wait. I had to face this new purgatory first.

<~o~>

"Never-have-I-ever skipped a day at the OT," she smirked, taking a shot of the whiskey we stole from her parents (Morals? What morals?). I sighed, leaving the shot before me alone.
"Little shit, why do wanna get drunk so badly?"
"Numbs the pain of existence."
"Mood. Never-have-I-ever stolen money from my parents- Wait what, what's the story behind this?"
"Back when we were kids, Papa and Uncle Edge had a hatred for sugar. Stole some money just to try the new sweet with BB."
"That's fair," I shrugged, taking the shot in front of me. It left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. I liked it.

"Never-have-I-ever...Hit a blunt," Rasp smirked, taking another shot.
"Now you're doin' it on purpose!"
"Nah – your turn, anyway."
"Never-have-I-ever been in love," I admitted, swigging the newly poured shot. She frowned, looked at her own, and drank it. I raised my brows in surprise. "Oh shit, who?"
"Non'a your business-"
"Hey, I'm your soulmate, can I at least know?" I asked, drunkenly pointing a finger at her. She flushed pink and averted her eye-lights.
"No."
"Whatever. Your go."

This went on for a while. We ended up emptying the bottle, and Rasp brought out a stick of something with a smirk.

"Wanna change the blunt situation?"
"Fuck yeah hand 'em over."

It felt so good. Being high was so much better than being drunk. Made daydreaming easier, so much more relaxing.

And then it happened.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden, we started making out, clinging to each other in a high-fuelled greed.

I especially don't remember passing out with her.

But...She didn't speak to me for a while when we were sober.

I just ended up leaving, not wanting to wallow in my Soul's grief in front of her.

<~o~>

I had a pounding headache from whatever the hell was in those blunts, and I'd just showered and flopped into bed to avoid any confrontation of what that smell was.

I felt so guilty.

High-me kissed someone who didn't want me in that way.

She probably hated me.

No response to the meme I sent her only confirmed my suspicions.

More Zack Jauber would heal my Soul.

It always did...