Alive

Red's POV

<~o~>

Underfell was quiet when I got home. No screams of bloody murder, no attempts from Blue to get people to calm down.

Just...Quiet.

It was unsettling as fuck.

I sighed, turning a corner and making my way back to the house. Maybe everything was a lie? Maybe I'd gone insane and just dreamt it all up? Maybe- Maybe they all left me behind when I was gone?

...Nah. I'd feel it. Especially if Blue were with everyone else.

...Was it usually this quiet in here? It was kinda creepy. All that could be heard was the sound of snow crunching under my feet...

...And the whistle of a weapon being thrown in my direction.

I quickly jumped to the side, glancing over to where it had come from.

It...It looked like...Nightmare?

"The fuck, dude?" I hissed, trudging along whilst flipping him off. He frowned.
"Watch your tongue," he hissed back...wait, maybe it should be "they" hissed back, 'cause they sounded spookily feminine. But hey, I didn't wanna assume what they were outside of a gigantic prick, so who cared?
"Don't tell me what to do, asshole, that's my Husband's job!"
"Where is your Husband?"
"Hell if I know," I sighed, dejectedly. "He's usually running around Snowdin to stop others from dustin' each other. Speakin' of which," I gestured around at the empty town, "Where the fuck even is everyone?!"
"They ran away."
"They ran away?"
"Yes, can't you hear me?" they growled.
"Yeah, loud an' clear, just don't know what you mean."
"I meant what I said, and I said they-"
"Yeah, yeah, got it, they ran away. From what?"
"Me."
"You?"
"Yep."
"Understandable, have a nice day," I scoffed, walking past them without giving them a second look.

"W-Wh- HEY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF ME!"
"The only thing I fear is walking in on one of my girls makin' out with some buff dude I won't be able to fight off, but that's unrealistic because one is probably in love with someone else and the other is too much of a little shit to get a boyfriend. Anything else beyond that is probably Condiment Demons replacing my Mustard with Ketchup, but that's also unlikely. If that ever happened, it would be Stretch or Classic being a dick. Toodles-"
"N-No! THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!"
"Don't care, adios."
"But-"
"Don't make me say it again," I growled, eye flaring up for once in a long time as I summoned a blaster threateningly. "Good. Bye."

I turned around before they could react, slamming the door shut behind me for extra emphasis.

The house was empty.

They said everyone ran away from them.

"...Timeline Hijacker," I groaned, pinching the bridge of my "nose". "Of all the AUs, it had to come here to escape to..."

I sighed, teleporting to my shared room and walking over to the drawers. I'd kept a special compartment ready for if this happened, safely hidden away from the Commander (aka, Blue). I pulled out the device and reached into my pocket for my phone, dialling the number I needed right away.

"W-Wh- Hello? Who's calling so late at night?" the voice at the other end of the line (fake) yawned, making me smirk.
"Sup Nerd."
"Oh, Red, it's you...W-Why are you calling m-"
"It happened."
"...What?"
"It-"
"Oh, I heard you, just-" the rustle of clothes could be heard in the background, as well as bed sheets "-Now?! Right right now?!"
"Yep, sorry Sci."
"It's...It's fine, just...Annoying that it happened now of all ti-"