chapter 9...love is in the air♥️

At avu's home
Avu entered in her home..her mom was waiting for her ..
Sarita( avu's mom): where were u ..itna time q ? Kaha thi ?
Avu:(thinking ohh my God ye sawalat ki dukan) wo mom Maine bataya tha na k class thi..
Sarita: yes ..I know but itna time ? Or kiske saath aayi?
Avu: wo ...wo vaish ..uski car kharab hui so we r late ..and she drop me at creamy corner because she wanna go some where ..
Sarita: ok ..go and fresh..ur dinner is ready ..apne haath se le K kha lo khana phir ..
Avu: okk mom ..
She came to her room ..when she get fresh ..she take her food in her room ..ate that..and then thought about calling sid ..but confused and feeling shy and even she was so tired so she slept for sometime..when she was wake up its 8'O clock ..she get up and going to bathroom then she came she lay on bed and thinking ..
Avu's POV
Vaish is right that I am sooo lucky to have a boyfriend like sid ..he is such a nice person ..he has loving and caring nature..usko dekh k koi nhi bol sakta k he is sooo rich ...and after all that he loves me a lot ...and I love him too..and now I miss him ..can I call him ? Yup ..
Then she take a phone to call but her phone rang and kept very cuteee smile on her face ..u know na why ..because it was sid's call ..
......................................................
Another side..
Sid lay on his bed and thinking about avu..and was very happy
Sid's POV
Yaar today I am very happy ..I am in love..and what !! Love with very cute ..beautiful.. pretty and nice girl ..she has a pure soul..her nature ..her face and all of her things make me crazy for her ..I am sooo lucky to have her ...Avu I promise I never leave u ...chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ...and now I miss her sooo much ..wait I can do one thing I'll call her and he called her..and she pick his call very quicky..
Sid: hii ..meri chomu..kya speed h foran call receive kiya?? Mera hi intezar tha kya??
Avu:(blushing)hii mado...nothing like that waise how r u?
Sid: I am totally good ..or what r u doing?is everything okk at your home ?
Avu:yup..all fine.. I was sleeping..abhi just uthi hu ...or tumhara phone aaya ..and what r u doing?
Sid: mai exercise ker raha tha ..then I miss u soooo much so I call u
Avu: ohh sooo sweet ..I miss u too
Sid: no ..u didn't miss me ..if u, then why u were not call me ?
Avu: sid..I wanna call u but I was soo tired so I thought that I will call u after I wake up ..and u call me so..
Sid: okk baba no problem..I love u jaan ..
Avu: ( silent...or heart beats barne lage )
Sid: avu! Avu rply me yaar ...don't u love me ?
Avu: sid aisa nhi h ...okk baba I rply...love u too.. ( blushing)
Sid: thank u ...Avu did ur mom have any doubts on u ?? No na
Avu: no ..abhi tak to nhi ...sawalat to chalte rehte h but kuch shaq nhi h ..
Sid: thank God!!Avu I can't live without u ...plzzz don't leave me ..
Avu: sid yaar don't say that ..I will not leave u anymore..and even I can't live without u ..
Sid: Avu abhi hum kub milege ??
Avu: yaar hum abhi to mile morning me ..milenge but itna asaan nhi h ..time lagega thora😔
And they did little chit chat ...gossip ..and talking about love shove..but suddenly avu scared ...
Avu: sid I'll call u later ..
Sid: but avu....
Avu cut the call ..because her mom stood up by the door..she knocked..avu was afraid about call ..that she listen her talk ...her mom entered..and Avu came down from her bed...
.................................................................
Hey guys that's all for now ..
I'll update my next chapy soon ..till then think about avu and her mom ..
What will happen with avu??
Is she listen avu's talk?
What will avu say about that ?
Here are sooo many questions but we will meet soon with their answers..phir milege next chapter k saath tab tak k liye keep reading..bye ..bye ..
Plzzz comment and vote..

1 Feb 2020_