chapter10: was she listen all?

Avu's mom entered in her room ..avu was afraid..but pretended to be normal...
Avu: mom !!
Sarita: what r u doing..ohhh phone ..u just wake up ..and get the phone ..waise who is there ..jisse itni has has k baate ho rahi thi ?🤨
Avu: wo mom !! (Thinking) vaishnavi..she want my notes so she calls me for help ..
Sarita: but aisa lag to nhi raha tha 🤔
Suddenly her phone rang..and she was so happy to see that ..because she was vaish on call
Avu:haa vaish ..sorry by mistakely phone cut ho gaya ..
Vaish: (first she confused then understand that something is wrong) okkk dear no problem ..can u talk to me now..or later..
Avu: I'll call u after 5 minutes..
Vaish: okk ..
Avu cut the call and then her mom thought that she was right ..there was vaish on phone ..
Sarita : okk come for dinner ..today I prepared ur favorite butter chicken and pizza ..
Avu: ( aww kabhi kabhi kitni acchi ho jati h mom aakhir aap ho kya ..ye wali ya 2 mint pehle wali...she hug her and sarita smiled..Avu was very happy to see her) Ohhkk ... thanx mom
They both sitted together and ate dinner ...then Avu came to her room and call vaish ...
.................................................................
Vaish: hey is everything okk?? What was happening with u ...and say sid se baat hui ..is everything okk Between u both? What is your decision..( vaish ask all in one breath)
Avu: vaish stop..stop...stop..and now listen to me ..meri sid se baat hui ...and now we r officially in relationship..
Vaish: what!! Wow ..I am sooo happy ..but when were u talk to him ..even u didn't tell me ...u r sooo khudgarz..I hate u..😔
Avu: but I love u meri jaan ...listen I thought about all and make a decision to live my whole life with him..( then she told her all about her and sid's meeting and conversation)
Vaish:(teasingly) Ohoo kya baat ...Avu I can't live without u...sid is sooo sweet...😘
Avu:( blushing) shut up vaish ..don't tease me ..and tell me abhi bhaee don't talk u like that?? Mmm 😉
Vaish: yeah, he is..leave it...😂 but wo phone pe what r u saying
Avu: yaar I was talking to him and mom came so I told her that I was talking to u ..and at that tym u called me ..so I was acting like that...
Vaish: ohho ..good acting..Avu u r change..u r didn't like that ..or daring bhi aa gayi h tumhare me ..sid ne bhtt kuch change kr diya h 😂😜...mujhe usko thanx bolna parega ...and haa mai tere liye bhttt khush hu..congrats dear ..♥️and ek or cheez we want party..okk??
Avu: okk meri maa bol dena ..and thanx to u tumhari wajah se mai himmat kr payi ..or party to hogi na dumbo ...
Vaish: everything for udear♥️ vaise we can sleep now because hame subha cllg k liye uthna h na ..bye
Avu: yup..or abhi parhaee bhi krni h qk final exams h next month ...okk chal bye ...gn
And they cut the call and slept..
.................................................................
At sid's home ...
Sid was so tens about avu ..because he know why she cut the call.. at that tym he has a msg from avu..she told her all about her and her mom's talking..then he relaxed..and thanked God..then his phone rang..there was abhi on call ..he pick up phone quickly..
Sid: hey bro..wtsp...
Abhi: bro ur voice says that all is good ..and avu and u talked and u clear all ..m I right?
Sid: wow abhi u r great ..but abhi isse bhi barkar kuch hua h ..I said her sorry she except it..and she told me that she also love me so...(he told him whole story) yaar I am sooo happy ..
Abhi: me too yaar ..avu is very sweet girl she is like my younger sis...
Sid: ohh haa she is ur sis ..so u should know all about her na?
Abhi: what r u saying yaar ..I can't understand!!
Sid: don't be soo innocent 🤨..don't u know about her mom ?
Abhi: oh..so u know about that ..but sid listen to me yaar how did I told u ..without avu's permission?
Sid: I don't know..but u r not my best friend..vaish is even better than u she told me at least..
Abhi: sid yaar sorry ..plzzz forgive me plzzz ..ur my bro na..plzz aage se kuch nhi chupaooga ..
Sid : okk yaar aaj maaf kiya because today I am sooo happy..
Milte h kl phir ...
Abhi:yup thanks..and haa milte h kl party k sath ..understand? And congratulations..
Sid: okk baba party bhi duga ..
Abhi: hey listen hum kl cllg bunk krte mai vaish ko bolta hu tu avu ko bol k tum bhi karo..then sath me krte h party..kya bolta h ..
Sid: yaar we can ..but they ? Specially avu..I don't think so k wo bunk karegi..but I'll try..bye
Abhi: okk..bye ..gn ...
.................................................................
Hey guys that's all for now..
What do u think will avu bunk the lactur ?
And if yes and if her mom will know then??
Plzzz comment and vote ..
Phir milege next chapter k sath tab tak k liye keep reading..bye bye ..
5 Feb 2020_