chapter: 25..she slaps avi!!😭

Avi went out from home and take a taxi to go to mall ..while sarita follow her ..

They reach the mall ..avi was waiting for sid ..sarita was also stand there and hide herself from avi ..after five minutes sid came in his car ..he park his car and came to avi ..they hugged..then entered In the mall ..seeing this sarita got red in anger ..she also entered in the mall and followed them ..sidneet were searching for things ..sid buy a dress for avi and told to check she change and came to him ..he said her nice 👌😘..and they bought that dress ..then they get some more shopping..
Seeing all this sarita can't control on her ..she came to them avi was shocked to see her..they were about to say something but she slapped hard to avi 😭..and grabbed her hand and take avi with her ..avi was crying sid try to say something but in vain..😥😭

Avi and her mom went from there sid was still there in shock..suddenly he saw lucky ..he understand that it was all done by him..when lucky saw sid he smile devilly😈..sid went to him ...and puch him hard ..then beat him more and more ...lucky's mouth was bleeding..it was all sudden for him so he can't do anything..but he smile devilly again..and said .." MISSION COMPLETED "and stopped and again said "no not completed most important thing is still remaining...just wait and watch Mr SIDHARTH NIGAM just wait" ..and laughed..then he said to him that how he click their pictures and he called sarita and told her about their relationship...again he devil laughed..this time sid again puch him on his face ..and this time his nose was bleeding.. Then sid went from there ..
.................. ........................ .....................
At avi's home

Avi try to said something..she was crying but sarita shown her their pics ..and told her whole story ..

U girl ..we believe on u ..we trust on u !! But what ..what did u do?? ..u break our trust ... were u going cllg or somewhere else ??..sarita shouted at her with sooo much anger ..😡

Mom atleast listen to me ..mom plzz ..she said while crying

What ..what is remaining to listen!! Hmm ..kya baaqi reh gaya ..bcoz of all this I didn't want to do gave u permission ..but ur baba!! Ooff u r his princess na they didn't listen to me in ur matters ..now result is here..sarita again shouted ..🤨

Mom..I didn't do anything wrong..sidharth Is not a bad guy..he respect girls he loves me ..he care for me ..what's wrong in this mom ?? She explained

But listen all this she slapped her again ..😭

U didn't even think about ur baba's image..avi u ruin our image ..why were u doing this ??
Sarita said ..

And she again started..but from now u can't do anything give me ur mobile ..from now u can't meet with him ..u can't go anywhere if ur friends want to meet u they should come here ..and yes no cllg ..no friends..and nothing else ..😔
Then she switched off her mobile ..and take avi to her room and locked her ..avi was crying..she was begging..she was apologizing..she was pleading..but no response from her mom..avi was totally broken..💔
................... ...................... ......................

At sid's home

He was in tensed he tried to do something but he can't..then he called avi..but her phone switch off..he understand that her mom took her phone from her..now he was more tensed ..now what can he do ..he was tensed about avi ..don't know what she done to avi ...she was very dangerous..

Sid's POV

Ohh my God!! Her phone is switched off what can I do now..how can I know about her ..don't know is she fine or not?? 😔 okk now I know what to do ..
Then I went out..open my car's door ..drive and reach to Avi's home ..he park his car on the other side so no one can see this ..he thought than he went somewhere and came at avi's home after 15 mints..he get up like a salesman..he knock the door..sarita open the door ..first sid afraid but he dared and talk to her ..
POV's end