chapter 8..avu's rply??

In evening
Avu sitted on her room's floor and thinking about all ..

Avu's POV
Yaar what can I do ...even I am sooo confused..shall I talk to sid ..and tell him about my feelings or not ?? Waise Maine uska bhtt dil dukhaya h ..pata nhi wo mere bare me kya soch raha hoga .. lekin mai jub bhi haa krne ki sochti hu ..I feel like my mom is standing in front of me ..and look at me very angrily..like she will stab me to death ..and I think about NO then I remember sid's cute face ..his love ..his care and all things that made me crazy for him..ohh God plzzz help me ..plzzz
But I think even vaish was not wrong..I am mature and I have a right to make a decision about my life ..and I know that sid is perfect as my life partner..mom ko hamesha ki tarha ..I'll handle ..😉
Okkk...then what?? Shall I call sid ?? Yup
She pick her phone from bed and calls sid ..but his phone engaged ...
.................................................................
Another side..
Sid was very upset..and thinking about avu..

Sid's POV Yaar abhi said to me that vaish will talk to avu

Sid's POV
Yaar abhi said to me that vaish will talk to avu ..but agar aisa hua hota to vaish ya avu ka call aana chahye tha ..I think she is angry on me so she doesn't wanna talk to me ..but I love her ..I can't even breathe without her..I don't know but I think something is wrong with her ..there is something that I don't know..but what ..is abhi really don't know about it or he didn't wanna tell me ..wait I shall call vaish ..she will tell me the truth..I think wo abhi tak avu se baat kr chuki hogi...

Sid called vaish ..vaish picked her call ...he asked to her about avu then first vaish didn't tell ..but he forced her and emotionally black mail her ..then she told him about avu's mom ..and then sid understand that why avu didn't except her proposal..and he said bye to vaish and they cut the call..
Then he call avu quickly..but avu's phone was busy ..( qk sid or avu same time ek dusre ko call kr rahe the so dono ko phone busy bata raha tha😉 🤣)
......................................................
After five minutes sid again calls avu..and that tym avu pick his call..she was happy to see his call...he requested her to meet him ..this tym avu also want to talk to him so she agree ..and she told her mom that she has extra classes today ..and they meet in a garden nearby avu's cllg ...
At garden
Sid: hii avu...kaisi ho?
Avu: hii...I am fine..how r u?
They can't make an eye contact to each other ..
Sid: fine..Avu I am sorry yaar ..I know meri wajah se tum hurt hui ho..
Avu: sid..( she just want to said something but sid stop her)
Sid: Avu plzzz..listen to me first ..then tell what u wanna say ..wo mujhe pata h Maine aise direct nhi bolna chahye tha..hum abhi abhi friend bane the ..I don't know why but I couldn't have patience...I was told u all my feelings..I was thinking that u r also like me ..so..but I swear avu I didn't know about ur mom..
Avu: ( shocked...) what did u say ..how do u know about this ? Did abhi bhaee tell u ? Ohh no vaish ..yes she!! I'll kill her ...
Sid:Avu..plzzz she didn't tell me but I forced her so she told about this ..but avu plzz think about ur life ..we will manage ur mom ..( make a puppy face..so she can't resist him)
But She looked upset
Avu don't be upset yaar ..sub thik hoga yaar ..hum handle kr lege but...wait...ur face is saying something different..I mean I think u don't like me ..Agar aisa kuch h to bata do ..I don't force u ...
Avu: (and suddenly her tongue slips)no ..no sid ..even I..I..I lo..love u yaar..(and she felt what she said ..shit avu shit idiot what did u say..then she looked at sid ..he was shocked like hell and sooo happy)
Sid: what ? R u serious..( he decided to tease her ) but I don't love u 😉..
She hitted on her chest ..he laughed
Then they hugged each other as tightly as they r one ..and won't leave each other until they die..

Avu: sid I love u from when we met and ur cuteness

Avu: sid I love u from when we met and ur cuteness..ur nature ..ur bachpana ..tumhara u dekhna ..or smile krna ye sub cheezo ne mujhe impress kr diya tha ...but ek hi reason mujhe rokta tha..u r my mado yaar ..
Sid: ohh aisa ...phir mujhe zabardaati itna tarsaya...I am ur mado so u r my chomu ...I love u my nakchari...I love u..
Avu: (blushing)love u 2 mado ..
Sid: someone is blushing.is time pe ek kiss to banta h ..he teased her 😜..
Avu: ( teasingly)..came near him and get her lips near his ear and whispered)mado u really want kiss from me in front of soo many people ..
Sid:(blushing)yup .. I don't have any problem..( and came near to her but she pushed her and hit on his chest ..and they two were blushing 😊
Avu:ohh shit sid...my tym is up ..I should go now otherwise u know my mom ..
Sid: stop avu!! don't take tens..I'll drop u at "creamy corner"which have some distance from ur house then tum chale jana ..tumhari mom ko pata nhi chalega..
Avu: yeah I don't have any option..nhi to I'll late ..and mom will stand front of me with soooo many questions 🤣😄..they laughed...
Sid drop avu to her home..and back to his home and they two were very happy...
.................................................................
Hey guys that's all for now ..hope u like it ..plzz comment ...what do u think about this chapy? Do u like the beginning of the sidneet's love ?
How can avu handle her mom?
Phir milege next chapter k sath...tab tak k liye...keep reading...bye bye ...

25 Jan 2020_