chapter:23..Evil plan of lucky

Now it was the 4 day of their trip ...they enjoyed their three days ..but u know where the love ones together..haters also came in their lifes to ruin their happy life ..so something like that happened with our sidneet 😔

Sid and his friends told avi to complain teachers about lucky but she refused..bcoz if her mom knew about that ..it was not good for her ..so they leave that topic..

But lucky..he didn't leave ..he make his plane ..when they went out to visit some other places with their cllg's students and teachers..he followed them ..he click pictures of sidneet..bcoz he decide to blackmail them ..but suddenly he changed his plan..when he had a call of a person whome he said to get every single information about avi's family..so he told lucky about everything..and about her mom also ..that she can't allow her atleast friendship to boys ..

Lucky's POV
Yeah ..baby what did u think..I can't do anything..no no you r wrong just wait and watch what I'll do with u ..and ur so called bf..I'll ruin ur life ..ur one slap ..will hurt u a lot ..
Your mom ..she don't know about ur relationship let's see what I'll do now..

On the other side
Unaware of all his plans ..they enjoy their trip..avi realised so many time that someone followed her ..but she ignored..when they all seated together except abhinavi ..they came there ..

Hii guys ..abhinavi
Hii ..all said

Have a good news for all of u ..abhi said while vaish was blushing

Ohh wow great ..another good news h na avi ..sid said excitedly

But avi was not there ..she was somewhere else

Avi ..sid shouted
Yeah ..yeah sid why r u shouting...she said angrily

Qk mai kubse awaz de raha hu ..where r u ?? He asked

W..wo..kuch nai ..bolo tum .
She said

Avi ..leave yaar don't take tention..sid try to relax her

Yeah say vaish what is the good news ..avi tried to change the topic

Yeah ..sunoge aap log to batayege na ...vaish said
Yeah tell ..all replied
so listen now..our parents decide to make our relationship official..I mean next week we will get engaged..abhi said

Ohh wow great ..anu said
Yeah we r sooo happy for u.. reem added
They all congratulate them ..

So guys everyone has to come ..I can't listen any excuses..vaish ordered ..

All ...okkkk

..................... .................... .....................

After 3 days when they back to home from aurangabad..they all excited about abhinavi's engagement..they all decide to meet in cllg and make plan ..so they rest for one day and then went to cllg ..

They met after lectures in the park near the cllg ..boys also came ..and they made plan ..decided their dresses and all ..

................................................................
Abhinavi's engagement ceremony 🥰

In the evening at 7'O clock they all reached at hall ..it was very beautiful...

it was very beautiful