A New Friendship - S1EP01

- Trollstopia intro song -

"Once upon a time, in the happiest world of all ... the happiest creatures of all time ... the Trolls! The Trolls soon discovered that their world was much bigger than they thought... and a bigger world means new friends ! "

- Still doing scrapbooking?

Poppy turned her gaze to Branch, laughing nervously. Branch rolled his eyes, smiling slightly .... it was only there that Poppy noticed something:

"Have they change your colors again ?"

(Jk)

- Where's your crown? Poppy gave him a sweet look

- In our pod, Branch crossed his arms, I don't have to wear it all the time, huh? ...

The new king always tried to adapt himself to his new role. Poppy, KeeperOfTheStrings and Queen of the Pop Trolls, was proud of him. Their adventure to save the world had only taken place a few days ago, and Branch was already a great leader.

- Of course not, grumpy pants! The queen smiles, You would risk losing it during our dance ! A big smile lit up the queen's face.

- What?

Then Poppy had closed her scrapbooking and start to sing:

(THANKS TO GeorgeBeard4 FOR CHANGE THE LYRICS :D)

Hey, Trolls!
Let's turn it up!
Yeah check out ourselves
'Cause you know you're never fully dressed without a smile !

The Trolls had came out of their homes, loving the idea of ​​singing a song to start the day!

The Trolls Pop came out of their pods ...

The Classic Trolls have come down from the trees, led by their leader, Trollzart ...

The Trolls Funk come with scream of joy by jumping on the mushrooms ...

The Trolls Country came galloping to give the rythme...

The Techno Trolls began to dance in TrollsLagoon, King Trollex quickly grabbing his headphones and going to his DJ place ...

Queen Barb commended her tribe of having fun with everyone, a illuminating and sincere smile on her face ...

The Reggeaton and Kpop Trolls were dancing side by side ...

Even Tiny was doing rap, he had just woken up from his nap ...

And Chaz was playing music, bewitching some trolls without wanting to ... but Hickory kicked him in the stomach and the smooth jazz troll fell into the lagoon. The techno green baby troll started dancing around him.

Branch had smiled widely, joining his queen:

Your tribe may be Different,
Your hair be stylin
But trolls you're never fully dressed without a smile !

Soon, all the tribes were singing together, the kind of music mixed by King Trollex in one song, which made the result beautiful:

But if you stand for nothing you'll fall for it all
We got all we need, got no more
You're never fully dressed without a smile
And if you stand for somethin' you can have it all
'Cause if is real your love will never die
You're never fully dressed without a smile (oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh)