~3~

Y/n point of view:
I woke up in unfamiliar room it was so big and so pretty. I stood up and got my phone out of my pocket and called Ariana because it's lunch break now.

"hey guurl where are you?? I'm worried." She instantly picked up.

"don't be worried I'm just kidnapped." I said calmly.
"cool joke but I think you're not joking around. Are you actually kidnapped?" She asked with a crazy tone

"yes and I guess I'm kidnapped by a very rich ass guy. I'm seriously in like a biggggg room, I just called you to tell you that I love you so much and if I die tell my crush that I like him so much." I said sarcastically.

"don't say that you know you scare me like that." She was about to start sobbing.

"ok but tell Kate about it and tell her to not panic because I'm ok, got to explore a little bit around so bye I will call you later." I informed her. "ok, bye." She hang up and then...

I went to the door and open it to my surprise it actually did open. I got out from the room to be in a hallway, there was a lot of rooms around mine. I started walking but then stopped when someone said.

"boss wants to see you, go change."
I turned around and said
"but I don't have clothes."
"there's some in the closet." He said still standing straight not looking at me.

"ok thanks, just wait for me outside, I'll be quick."

I went to the room and went to the walk-in closet.
I started looking for something casual and finally I found some and wore them then went outside, to find the tall guy still outside cool.

I honestly don't know why I'm acting as if I'm not kidnapped at all, but I like the vibes. I feel... how do I say it without sounding stupid, I feel safe.

"ok where is the boss dude?" I asked, not taking it seriously at all.

"just follow me."

I did as he said.

After like 15mins of walking we finally reached the room.

We got in. it was an office. There was a short,hot and cute boy.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and some white reaped jeans. He was typing on his laptop but when he heard us coming he stopped and walked towards me.

I didn't even flinch he was tall for me because I'm a little bit short too to be honest.

It was silence but I broke it by saying

"Who the fuck are you?" I smiled after saying it, still not taking things serious.

"I'm Park Jimin, a Mafia and a Kidnapper. And sometimes I kill peple when they don't respect me."

I somehow thought I'm already dead as I just disrespected him right away.

"cool. Why did you kidnap me, um I mean I'm poor so nobody is going to give you some money to let me go."

"I know." Opp- he knows.

"what am I gonna do for you?" I was kinda confused.
"nothing." Oh ok ok, I see you Park Jiminssi.

"ok cool nice house by the way Mochie."
I said as I pinched his cheek.

He blushed and widened his eyes at me.

"you're cute. I like you." I smiled

"and you're crazy, I mean you're supposed to try to run away." Oh he thought

"no I'm fine. And why should I run away when I'm in heaven." Did I say something wrong tho?

"yeah you're right. You can go to eat..." he doesn't even know my name, heh.

"Y/n. Lee Y/n." I informed him

"yeah you can go eat Y/n."
"Thank you." Finally some good ass food for God's sake.

And then I went to my room to change to some pj's.

I went outside to feed my tummy. After I ate I heard some noise from upstairs so I went over there to see what's happening when I got in I saw....
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it, bye.