~6~

Y/n  point of view:
I was asleep as always then all of a sudden Jin came in and said,
Jin: Y/n! Wake up!
Me: why? And stop being loud.
Jin: Jimin's girlfriend is coming!
Me: and what am I involved in?
Jin: when Jimin's girlfriend comes everybody needs to be there.
Me: why is she like a queen?
Jin: well probably not , the thing is he's gonna break up with her maybe today and he said that he wants to make you jealous sort of like that, and he told me not to tell you but I did cuz that's what real friends do, and don't take anything serious of what he does, and get ready honey got to go, and be fast.
Me: ok, and please cook something for me, I'm hungry.
Jin: ok.
With that he went out I went to my bathroom, and I was thinking, what if I do a skincare because I never did one and like there's a lot of products in here, so I did, I like putted a lot of stuff in my face and the results were amazing, my face felt so soft, so I would probably do these again. I went to my closet running because Jin just shouted at me to get downstairs lol.

And I went down. I ate my breakfast. And threw myself on the couch scrolling down my phone, suddenly Jungkook said,
JK: you know Jimin's girlfriend is coming right?
Me: yeah I do know.
JK: just to tell you she's so annoying.
Me: really what's so bad about her?
JK: she always clingy and cringy and she always acts like she's innocent but she's not and she thinks that she owns the house.
Me: oh ok.
JK: just don't talk to her, and if she talks to you ignore her.
Me: ok bro, bye.
JK: bye.
I was bored so I messaged Yoongi because I have a plan for Jimin's girlfriend it's actually a prank and I know that when I need to do something evil I go to him. I asked him if I can come to his room and he accept it, so I went there.
I knocked on the door, and he opened it.
SG: hey what do you want?
Me: I want to do something.
SG: I can tell by that smirk of yours you are willing to do something evil.
Me: and that's why I came here.
SG: come in.
I got in and set on his couch and said,
Me: so you know Jimin's girlfriend is coming?
SG: no why I hate her so much.
Me: yeah I know and I think I'm starting to hate her too already because everyone here does hate her, ok let me move on to the interesting stuff.
SG: I'm already existed!
Me: ok so I wanted to do a prank on her of course.
SG: oh my god, hell yeah.
Me: yup, and you sound gay so change that voice please ( there is nothing wrong to be apart of the lgbtq community guys be whoever the fuck you want) and should we tell the maknae to help us because I know they're evil sometimes?
SG: of course.
We called them over and told them about what we're going to do and they accept it like Yoongi, so we started working on the prank.
Me: so guys what we're going to do is so simple we're only gonna put a bucket of water on the door and when she opens it, it will fell on her head, and when we're going to see her like that we're going to laugh at her that's it.
SG: that's pretty boring so let's add something how about when we see her already wet we throw some flower at her so like that it will stay on her.
JK: now let me add something, and then we put her in a room and we lock it.
V: and to not get caught we get a gun with us and we threaten her that if she tells Jimin about it she's gonna die.
We all laughed at what we planned.
All: interesting.
We laughed again.
Me: then let's call her and tell her she can come after we finish getting everything in place, and Jimin is gonna come after her right?
Them: yes.
Me: ok let's go.
We settled everything in its place.
Me: now who has her number?
V: I do.
Me: call her and tell her she can come.
V: ok.
V did as I said and now we're waiting.
Rosé point of view:
I just parked my car in front of my soon to be house as Jimin promised to marry me and give me this house because I want to get it. Actually I only love him because his money because I don't believe in love, whatever.
I opened the door and a bucket of water fell on my head then I felt some flower on my face and I heard some laughs all of a sudden I was inside a room and there was four people I noticed it was Suga, V, Jungkook and a girl that I don't know, oh no she can take my oppa from me, so I said,
Me: hey what are you guys going to do to me? And who are you, you bitch?
???: first of all I'm not the bitch you are second of all I'm Y/n nice to meet you Rosé.
Me: Y/n who?
Y/n: Lee Y/n.
Me: ok and what are you doing here in my house?
Y/n: first it's not your house, second your boyfriend kidnapped me.
Me: so you're probably a maid.
Y/n: I'm not a maid.
Me: then what are you?
Y/n: a girl that's kidnapped.
Me: whatever and now could you guys get me out of here, I'm scared, and if you do-
V: shhh... hold that now if you tell Jimin you're gonna die.
By that V pulled a gun out of nowhere. I'm scared now.
Me: ok fine I'm not gonna tell him, I promise, now can you get me out of here.
In your dreams, of course I'm gonna tell him.
They got me out of the room and I toke a shower and got to some new clothes.
Y/n point of view:
Me: guys that was pretty cool and the look on her face tho hahahahahahha.
SG: yeah I seriously don't regret doing this hahahahahahahah.
Maknae: yeah that was so cool hahahahaha.
And we started laughing our asses off.
But the thing that we didn't know is that she went to Jimin and told him about everything, and of course we didn't actually meant to kill her it was only a prank, like duh. As we were still laughing, Jimin got in the living room, pretty mad as we saw it from his eyes, and he said,
JM: Y/n why are you so jealous of her to the point that you threatened her that you will kill her?!?
Me: what the fuck!? First of all it was a prank that WE did on her!Second of all I'm not jealous of her I'm not like you!
JM: what?!Why did you tell me that she almost kill you?!
RS: because she did!
SG,V,JK: she didn't! Stop lying Rosé!
RS: what so ever! You guys still threatened to kill me!
Me: it was a prank scaredy-cat!
RS: don't call me that you bitch!
Me: howmanytimesdoIhavetotellyouI'mnotabitchlikeyou!( by the way guys read it)
SG,V,JK: damn!
RS: whatever! I'm getting out of here already!
JM: by the way Rosé we're over!
RS: what no oppa please!
JM: I already know you're only here for money you slut!
RS: I'm sorry oppa please!
JM: get out of here and stop calling me that!
Like that she got kicked out of the house.
JM: Y/n, why are you jealous of her?
Me: I'm not jealous.
JM: then why did you do that to her?
Me: well because I wanted to have some fun.
JM: well I mean we can have some fun if you want to.
Me: you're disgusting Jimin.
JM: I mean bad boys are good in bed.
Me: Jimin shut up. And why are you saying this to me, I mean do you have a crush on me or something?
JM: what no!
Me: then shut up!
JM: ok fine.
( you guys thought you'd get a smut kind of shit, huh? Well you will but I don't know when)
With that I went to my room and changed into my pj's because I'm in the house and only my family is here well they are like my family now.

I know when I wear these type of clothes the boys will check me out but they don't care now because they got used to it not like Jimin on the other side, he always does, which I don't care about too. But sometimes I get uncomfortable.
I went down and I saw what I was not expecting to see.
I saw my ex girlfriend ( yes it is her girlfriend she was lesbian or should we say maybe still lesbian, the shit is getting started in this book so you better keep reading it, now back to the story)
Yes my ex, the thing is why is she here? When I got to where she was, we made eyes contact.
Me: lisa?
LS: Y/n?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess who found their ex in the living room, well I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and stay tuned for the next one it won't be a late update, if it will I'm sorry I'm just trying to make these long chapters and yeah, bye, I purple you 💜.

Count of words: 1648.