~5~

Y/n point of view:
I woke up the next day feeling kinda lonely and I decided to call a good friend of mine and hang out with him in this huge fucking house, I got out of the bed and started walking to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, and putted clothes on.And putted my hair In a messy bon.

I decided to call him now so I called him.
*ringing* Himiro picked up and said "hey Y/n."
I replied smiling "hey Himiro, you want to hang out with me today at this huge house am at?" He sounded excited "yeah sure." Then I added not trying to get him too excited then make him too sad"ok but I need to get permission from the owner first I will call you later bye."

"ok bye." I got out of the room and went to Jimin's room or office Idk, I got there after a damn 15min like what the fuck. I knocked on the door and opened it. With a smile I said, "hey chim." You know you got to be sweet when you're trying to get something.

He looked up from his screen and replied hey what's wrong?" I smiled and walked towards his desk and sat on top of it putting one leg on another "nothing but can I invite a friend in this house?"

It took him a second then he answered "um

well  is it a boy?" I rolled my eyes, what boy? It was a grown ass dude "a guy." He looked back down at his screen and answered "no."

Let's be honest I was pissed WHAT! I asked sounding annoyed "Why not?" He answered as if it was a fact "well it's a boy. So no, because I don't want boys hanging out with you." This was really irritating "Jimin stop acting like this please I really don't like this side of you."

He sighed and took a few seconds of silence then announced "ok fine." My arms went up and I went to him hugged him from the side and gave him a kiss on the cheek "yay!Thanks."

I went out running and went to the kitchen to have breakfast good thing there's someone called Jin in this house.

He treats me like I'm his daughter and his my mom, like he's so protective towards me, and that's a good thing.

" good morning, mom" I said laughing a bit "good morning sweetheart." He replied and I asked curious "what's for breakfast?" "pancakes." They were one of my favs honestly "yay I love pancakes." He chuckled and replied "good for you."

I ate my food and told Himiro that he can come and I sent him the location of this place.
I went to Jungkook's gaming room. I knocked and opened the door.
Me: hi kookie.
JK: hi sis.
Me: why do u call me that didn't I told you to call me something else.
JK: but why?
Me: remember I'm 1 hour bigger than you.
JK: oh ok I forget. So why did you came?
Me: I just wanted to say that my friend is gonna come, so be nice.
JK: is it a hot girl?
Me: what?! No, it's a boy.
JK: good for you, bad for me.
Me: oh well. C ya around.
JK: c ya.
I got out of the room and went straight to my room.
Minutes later, the door bell rang.
I went to open the door, and when I did Himiro was standing there I give him a friendly hug, and told him to come in, he did as I said, we went to the living room and sat down on the sofa.
Me: so how is life going?
Hmr(Himiro): pretty good, how about you?
Me: same. Do u want to eat anything?
Hmr: no just a cup of jus please.
Me: ok sure come.
We went to the kitchen and I poured some jus into his cup and some in mine too.
Then suddenly Jimin came in.
JM: hey babe.
Me: what? Who give you permission to call me that?
JM: I did. And who is that?
Me: this is my friend that I told you is coming to hang out with me.
Hmr: hey I'm Himiro, and I believe you're Jimin?
JM: yeah Park Jimin also known as the Mafia killer, so watch where you put your hands you can get them cut if you touch what's mine that I didn't give you permission to touch it, c ya around bae, I'm in my office.
And just by that Jimin gave me a peck on my cheek and went to his office as he said. Himiro turned to me and said,
Hmr: he likes you.
Me: no he doesn't.
Hmr: yes he does.
Me: ok fine, that's what you want to understand then understand that. And why the hell did you say that at first?
Hmr: I mean did you even hear what he said and what he did? I'm a guy and I know when guys wants to show that they like a girl and that she's his, so Y/n you're gonna get a boyfriend soon just to tell you muh gurl.
Me: what the fuck was that? And get those dirty thought out off your mind you motherfucker.
Hmr: ok ok fine.
We played and hang out and we ate and we got bored so we did some crackheads stuff. We actually had fun and just to admit he's so fucking hot dude like hot. Jimin, well Jimin was acting like his my "jealous boyfriend" but no that was disgusting. I'm disgusted.
After I said my goodbyes to Himiro I went to Jimin.
Me: Jimin what the fuck is wrong with you today?
JM: nothing what's wrong with you babe?
Me: look what you're calling me and then you can talk, you've been so clingy towards me when Himiro was here!
JM: yes I was! Do you have a problem?!
Me: I do the boy thinks we're dating!!!
JM: then let him think of that!!! I like what he thinks about!!!
Me: Jimin what are you hiding?!?!
JM: nothing I just don't like it when boys hangs out with you!!!
Me: Jimin we're just best friends!!!
JM: really? I thought he was boyfriend!!! Of course I know that he's your best friend!!!! Just cut this off!!!
Me: you still got to explain things Jimin, you still do.
With that I went to my room.
Today was good and bad.
What so ever
.
.
.
.
.
This is today's update I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned and stay safe. I purple you.
Count of words: 970