~15~

Hey guys I'm back and I hope you enjoyed the last part because I worked very hard, I just ran out off ideas, and yup. I guess let's get started.
______________________________________

Ericka point of view:
I got to the bathroom, and took a shower, and before I do, I locked the door, because I don't know what that psycho can do.
After taking a shower, I went to my closet, but I only saw very reveling clothes. I picked the most not reveling peace and wore it:

Now I feel like a bitch, Jimin didn't have this much of reveling clothes

So I like dressed normally with him, not like his father.

What kind of a father is he?
And the most question is, how the hell does he even know who I am?
Anyways, I got out of the room and went to the asshole, to go to a dinner.

We got in his limousine, and the driver started driving, but I can see him smirking at me. What a creep.
"You look so sexy baby" "I don't need your opinion" I replied "nonono we didn't talk about this thing in our room babygirl, I said you're my girlfriend, and you are my girlfriend"
He said as he laughed, I just looked away feeling weak again.

I can't do anything for myself, I'm useless.
"Did you whiten your teeth?" "I did just for you lips to taste them" "I would never do that" I said looking at him straight in the eyes, that looked so lost in mines.
" but I said to obey me, or I won't hesitate to kill Jimin" I relooked outside just to avoid his dirty eyes.

Then out of nowhere, he leaned in: without me knowing... and kissed me roughly. I didn't kiss back, instead I tried to push him, but I couldn't. The kiss got deeper and deeper, he was trying to slide his tongue in, but I shutted my mouth more. I couldn't do anything.

I'm just too weak, he can even rape me in one second. Soon enough, he squeezed my boob, like what the fuck!? And I couldn't stop myself from opening my mouth, and that got his tongue in me.

A tear feel down my cheek, now I couldn't not kiss back, he had his tongue in my mouth, and his hands were on my boobs, squeezing them. I let go of the kiss, and he looked at me with a smile on his face, while I was crying a river.

"You taste so good babe" he said as he smiled, "you're such an ass, do you think you're gonna be a good grandpa to your children? No, and do you think you're a good father? No you're not, and the proof is you took your son's girlfriend and kissed her and made her wear reveling clothes, and you made her act like if she's your girlfriend. You're such an asshole"
I letted out.

At that point he looked so mad. I feel scared now, he can literally rape me this time. What kind of a movie am I at?
"Sir we're here" said the driver, "now all you got to do is act, you're my girlfriend, and you're crying because you found out that your child from ME is dead, inside of you" he already planed everything from the beginning, I guess.

We got out off the limo, I had my hand on his arm, to look like real couples, while I was faking a smile, he was proud of what he was doing.

"Oh hey Mr. Park" said his friend, he looked at me and added after kissing my free hand "who is this lovely girl over here?" "She's my girlfriend, right honey?" I feel my throat get dry, the feeling of crying is coming to me again. It took me some seconds to reply "y-yes, I-I'm his girlfriend" "you seem kinda sad or something, is everything alright" "Actually no, our baby is dead, I guess I should go harder on her next time" a tear came out off my eyes, what a bitch am I now?

I feel disgusted from my own self now.

We sat down, after getting to know each other too, this guy right here has a girlfriend too I guess, and she's my age, so that's pretty cool.
"I need to go to the bathroom" me and Sarra said at the same time, we chuckled, as the assholes laughed, "Let's go together then" I told her, "ok I guess" she replied.

We went to the bathroom, when we got there she started crying, "what happened, what's wrong with you?" I told her "I'm actually kidnapped, and he told me to act like his girlfriend or he will kill my boyfriend" I letted a tear go too, "me too hun, me too, I'm actually not pregnant, he was just kissing me without my permission, and I felt weak so I cried" she hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Can we be friends?" "Can we be best friends?" I said after what she said, she smiled and I smiled too, knowing that I won't be alone anymore. "Yes" we said again at the same time "we should go now or they will think that something happened between us" "ok".

We got to our table, the both of them were talking, I guess they're best friends. "Oh hello babygirl, you're back" the fake asshole said as he kissed me, again I faked a smile and looked at him, "um, Sarra is my best friend now." "Really? I'm glad you made a best friend" he said trying to look innocent.

"Thank you guys for coming to the dinner, we should probably do it again" Jimin's dad said, I said my goodbye to Sarra and the other guy, and we went home.

"Baby" he said, but I ignored "baby" "honey" "daddy is talking reply!" "What do you need?" I finally replied, "daddy's horny" "and what do you want me to do?" "Suck his dick" "I would never suck you dick, go find a bitch that would" he chuckled, "I'm kidding mommy, just wanted to see your reaction" he backed hugged me as he said those words, he putted his face in the crock of my neck, and plant kisses on it...

Time skip,
After what they were doing,

I pushed him away, I was a crying mess, h-he he raped me, I can't believe I got raped by my boyfriend's dad. He is such an asshole, he fucked, but the good thing is he used a condom, or else I would get pregnant by his baby, ew. I can't even imagine having kids from him.

"Baby go put on clothes or I won't hesitate to fuck you more" I ran to the closet and locked the door. I putted my back on the door, and slided down in till I meet the floor.

Baby Jimin, I didn't mean to fuck with your dad, he was the one that fucked me. Those are the words that I want to tell Jimin...
To be continued