Chapter 5

Classic wanted to hurt Fell!Papyrus.. he wanted to kill him. He hurt Red.. Classic told Red that he was going to "talk" to his brother. Red didn't want Classic to get hurt so he came with him. Red teleported behind Fell!Pap with Classic. "Hey.. boss.." Red mumbled enough that Fell!Pap heard.  Fell!Pap truned around and glared down at Red. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Papyrus yelled. "I KNEW GRILLBY WAS HIDING YOU--" Fell!Pap paused and noticed Classic glaring at him. "OH, ANOTHER TRASHBAG!" Fell!Pap yelling madly. "AND DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOUR LITTLE JOKE WHOULD  WORK?!" "N-no.. boss.." Red mumbled quietly. "STOP MUMBLING ALL THE TIME..!" Fell!Pap yelled. "IT'S HARD TO HEAR YOU!" Classic got infront of Red to protect him. "You shouldn't treat your brother like that..!" Classic said angrily. "LET ME GUESS.." Fell!Pap started. "HE FORCED YOU TO PROTECT HIM!" Before Classic could answer fell!Pap yelled, "HOW PATHETIC!" loudly. "So what if he did..!" Classic repiled angrily. "If he did he was probably to scared to stand up to you himself!" Classic glared up at him. "Red tried to kill himself because of how you treated him!" Fell!Pap laughed a bit at this. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I FUCKING CARE?!" "Alright, that's it..!" Classic mumbled as he summoned a few bones. Red grabbed Classic's arm lightly. "..don't worry, Red.." Classic told him. "I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you anymore..."