Chapter 3

Later, Red calmed down and took a sip of mustard. Classic let go of him but stayed close. Later, Papyrus came home from looking for humans. Red was asleep by this point and Classic was drinking from a bottle of Ketchup. Papyrus walked over to where Classic was and going to ask why he wasn't at his post. After he noticed Red he didn't want to wake him up. Classic told Papyrus about how he found Red but not the reason he was in Underfell in the first place.. Some time later Red woke up. Classic was still awake and Papyrus was in the kitchen cooking dinner. (It's around 7 pm at this point) Red looked around and noticed how close Classic was to him. "Why are you so close to me..?" He asked. Before, Classic could answer Papyrus spook up. "Oh, the quest is awake!" Now, Fell!Papyrus' and Classic!Papyrus' voices sound different. So Red wasn't scared at this point. "Yeah." Classic (or Sans) responded. After a while, Papyrus finished cooking dinner (which was spaghetti) Papyrus walked into the living room and gave Red and Classic  plate of spaghetti. (They had their own plates) Red looked a little confused tho. Classic noticed this and asked, "Is something wrong, Red?" Papyrus looked at Red a little censured. "Do you not like spaghetti?" He asked. "I can get you something else to eat..!" He added on. "No that's not it.." Red mumbled. "It's just..- I'm not used to people being nice to me like this..." Papyrus knows about some of the Au's like he knows Underfell isn't the nicest place but he doesn't know how the Underfell version of himself acts or anything like that. Papyrus sat down next to Red on the couch and hugged him. Red tensed up,  he didn't trust Papyrus that much and he wasn't used to being hugged.. or any kind of affection. Papyrus stopped hugging him and patted Red's head lightly.