Chapter 15

After a while, Sans calmed down, and he and Red fell asleep. The next day, Sans talked Red into meeting Alphys. Sans teleported them both in front of her lab and he knocked at the door. They could both hear her talking to herself through the door and eventually, she opened the door. "O-oh, hi Sans." Alphys stuttered, looking up at him. She then looked at Red who was glaring at her. "Uhh.." Alphys began, starting to get scared from Red. Sans noticed this and decided to step in. "Don't worry, Red won't do anything," Sans told her. 

"R-red?" Alphys questioned. "Oh, Undyne told me about you!" She told Red. "S-she told me you're from a different world." She continued. "I-I've always wanted to meet someone from an alternate universe." Alphys continued rambling for a bit, not noticing she was. "Oh, I-I'm sorry for rambling," She began. "D-do you two want to come in?" She asked, a bit nervous. "Sure," Sans replied before Red could answer. Sans and Red walked in and Alphys closed the door behind. 

Red looked around a bit, then turned to Alphys who was talking to Sans. Red teleported next to Sans. Sans noticed Red and kissed his cheek. "I-if you don't mind.." Alphys started again. "Can you tell me about y-your universe?" She asked him. Red then sighed slightly. "Fine.." He replied.  Alphys then beamed up at Red, waiting for him to tell her. "Where I'm from, it's kill or be killed," Red replied. Alphys then paused, not knowing what to say. "S-so everyone is mean?" She asked concerned.  "Yeah, I guess you could say that," Red replied. Alphys paused again, thinking of something to ask him. "So how did you two meet?" She asked, looking at both Red and Sans. 

Red went silent and started sweating a bit. Sans noticed how nervous Red was so he spoke up. "I found him under his post in Snowdin forest." He told her. "Why did you go to such a bad universe?" Alphys asked, getting concerned for Sans. "I-" Sans stuttered, not wanting to talk about why. "I went there to see if anyone would kill me. I heard about how dangerous it was there so I-" Sans paused. He then started to tear up thinking about it.

Sans turned to Red and hugged him as he continued crying. Red just stood there confused for a bit, then hugged Sans as well. Alphys stood there confused, not knowing how to help. "I'm glad we found each other, Red.." Sans told him as he calmed down. "Same here, sweetheart," Red replied, smiling nervously now.  Sans stopped crying and let go of Red. He then turned to Alphys. "Sorry about that.." Sans apologized, wiping away tears off his tears.

"I-it's fine." She replied. "I-I'm sorry if I u-upset you by bringing that up." "I'it's ok," Sans told her, smiling a bit. "I guess Red and I should go back home.." Sans said. "O-oh, ok," Alphys replied. Alphys then turned to Red, "H-hey Red?" She asked. "C-can you tell me more about where you're from later?" Red looked at her confused "Sure.." He answered.