Chapter 14

"How did it go?" Papyrus asked, looking a bit nervous. "It went well," Sans answered.  "Oh, I'm glad!" Papyrus beamed. Red stopped hugging Sans, and Sans did the same. "Welp, It's been a long day," Sans said yawning. "Goodnight Sans," Papyrus replied, smiling at him. Sans started to walk to the stairs, then turned to Red. "Hey uh- Red?" Sans asked, a bit nervous. "Yeah, Sans?" Red answered him. "Well, since we've been dating for a bit, I was wondering if you would rather sleep in my bed with me instead of sleeping on the couch?" Sans paused, as he got more nervous. "It's fine if you don't want to- I-" Red then teleported next to Sans and kissed his cheek. "Sure." Red accepted, blushing a little. 

Sans teleported him and Red into his room and blushed more. Red looked at Sans a bit confused. "You ok?" Red questioned, a bit worried. "Yeah, I'm fine Red," Sans replied, smiling at him. "Uh- ok.." Red replied as they both laid down on Sans' bed. Red then started to cuddle with Sans, as he started blushing. "Huh?" Sans asked, confused by what was happening. "What are you doing, Red?" Sans asked, still confused about what was going on. "Oh- sorry.." Red apologized, and turned on his side, facing away from Sans. "It's fine Red!" Sans answered. "I just didn't expect you to do that..!" Sans then paused, trying to think of something to add. Red sat up and hugged Sans. "It's fine, sweetheart-" Red then blushed more. "I mean Sans..!" He corrected himself. 

"Sweetheart?" Sans repeated and blushed again. Sans looked at Red and smiled. "It's fine if you call me that," Sans told him as he started to cuddle Red. Red then smiled and cuddled Sans as well. After a few minutes, they both started to fall asleep. Later, however, Sans woke up from a nightmare and started to cry, which woke up Red. "What's wrong?" Red asked him. "It's nothing.." Sans replied while sobbing. "I just had a nightmare.." Sans was going to continue but decided not to. Red then kissed Sans' cheek. "It's ok, sweetheart.." Red told him, smiling a little.