Chapter 13

Sans then teleported him and Red to Waterfall to meet Undyne. "It'll be ok, Red.." Sans told him. "Ok.." Red replied as he held Sans' hand. Sans looked at Red and smiled. "Hey, punks!" Undyne yelled. She then looked at Red, who was glaring up at her. "What's with that look?!" Undyne asked him. "He just doesn't trust people.." Sans answered, not wanting them to fight.

Undyne then went silent for a minute, trying to think of something to say. "So uh- where are you from?" She asked. "I-" Red stuttered, trying to figure out how to explain it. "I'm from a different world.." He answered. "Different world, huh?" Undyne asked, looking at Red confused "that awesome!" She beamed. "So, what is your world like?" She questioned. "Where I'm from, It's different than this world." He began. "It's kill or be killed there." Red then looked away, not wanting to continue. Undyne looked at Red concerned, "so everyone is mean, huh?" She asked, wanting to know more. "Yeah.." Red answered. Sans looked at worried, "It's ok, Red.." Sans told him. "I'm honestly surprised." Undyne began. "I didn't expect Sans to be in a relationship." Undyne then laughed.

"Oh, by the way, my uh-" Unyne then paused. "My friend..." She finally said. "Told me something about different worlds. I think you two should meet sometime. She's the Royal Scientist." She added. "Ok," Red replied, turning his head to look at Undyne. She then smiled at Red, "Well, I'll see you around Red." Undyne told him then, walked away from them. Sans then turned to Red smiling, "I think that went well." Sans commented. "If you don't mind me asking," Sans started. "What's Undyne like in your universe?" He asked. Red looked away from him, not wanting to talk about it. "You don't have to talk about it.." Sans told Red. "I- I'm just curious." Red kissed Sans' cheek and smiled.

"Well, at one point, she was friends with Papyrus.." Red started. "But after the underground changed, she was cruel like everyone else.." Red's smiled faded as he continued to talk. "She also started to be cruel to Papyrus.. and he-" Red stopped talking and looked away again. "Everything is ok now.." Sans reminded him. "You're safe now." Red smiled a bit and hugged Sans. "I think we should go back home.." Sans said to him. "Ok," Red replied. Sans then hugged Red as well and teleported them both back to Papyrus.