Lunch

We went to math and chemistry, and now is the time for lunch. I wonder what is for lunch today? We get in line to eat and Rosalie directs me to a table and makes me sit next to the sexy man named Emmett. He puts his arm around my chair and pulls me close to him and I blush. I can feel his muscles tense and relax. I feel safe and secure next to him. I was eating and I notice that they were picking at their food and occasionally I would steal from Emmett's tray. He smiled at me and took my tray and gave me his. I leaned into his embrace and he pulled me into his lap and kissed my head. I'll definitely give him a chance especially if he gives me a stuffed bear and Starbucks. Edward smiles. I continue to eat Emmett's chicken nuggets and think that Emmett should just bring me a zillion chicken nuggets. I might die of eating to much chicken. Edward chuckles and Emmett tightens his arms around me and places his head into my neck. He places little kisses there and I giggle and the others 'aww' at us. I say, "Rosalie where are we going next?"

Rosalie says, "We have free period next with Emmett and Jasper."

Emmett has both of his strong arms around me and his head in my neck and I can barely focus on having a conversation with the table. Jasper is getting uncomfortable and I say, "Emmett, I know you want to continue whatever you are doing, but please stop. You are making Jasper uncomfortable."

Emmett grunts and lifts his head and nods at me. I grab his hands and he holds them on my thighs, and I let one of his hands go and steal Rosalie's chicken nuggets, and they all give them all to me to eat and I smile and jump for joy and Emmett groans and says, "Stop jumping."

I say sheepishly, "Oh. Sorry."

Emmett laughed and kissed my cheek. I say, "What happens during free period?"

Rose says, "We go to Mrs. Groft's room for attendance and then we can go places like the library or outside if it is a nice day like today."

I smile and say, "I want to go outside and sit in the grass."

Emmett says, "Then that is where we will go."

I look up and smile at him. He smiled down at me and I hear a click and see Alice take a picture. I say, "I'll be your girlfriend on one condition. You always supply me chicken nuggets and cuddles."

Emmett smiles and exclaims, "I'll bring you a chicken nugget for every second of the day if you need them."

I turn around and I hugged him and he hugged me back. I place a little kiss in the corner of his neck as payback, and he groans. I finish the chicken nuggets and I get up to take my tray and empty it, but Emmett beats me to it and he sits me back on the chair and when he returns he picks me up and I squeal and everybody looks at me and I blush. Emmett sat down with me on his lap, and all too soon lunch is over. Emmett grabs my hand and we started to walk to my locker so I can drop books off to get some more later. I shut my locker and I turn around and Emmett pushes me up against my locker and I mumble, "De Ja Vu."

Emmett chuckles at me and leans in close enough to kiss me and I feel his cool breath on my face. I lean forward just enough for our lips to touch slightly and I say, "Not now, babe."