Isabella's Here

I wake up and I think, Bella's arriving today. I wonder if she'll like the room I decorated for her? I say to Emmett, "How was watching me sleep?"

Emmett says, "Interesting. You kept moaning my name lightly in your sleep."

No. I say, "Nope, you are lying to me!"

Emmett smirks and pulls out his phone and plays a video with me moaning his name. I wink at him and he smirks. "Is my uncle here?"

"Nope"

He pushes me up against the wall, and I moan. He kisses me to shut me up so the neighbors won't hear me scream/moan my boyfriend's name. We make out for a while until I really need to get ready for school. I put on some white skinny jeans with Emmett's light blue button-up shirt. I'm ready to go and we hop into my Rav and head to school for the day. When I get home, I see uncle Charlie with who I'm assuming is Isabella. I say, "Hi, Uncle Charlie. Hello, Isabella."

Isabella gapes at my car and turns to her father and says with jealousy, "Did you get her that?"

I say, "Watch your tongue, Isabella. My late parents, may their souls rest in peace, bought me this for my 18th birthday before they died. They never got to see the joy on my face when they gave it to me, I never got to tell them how much I appreciated them for giving me life. I am very glad that I was their daughter, and you should be grateful you even have parents right now because at any moment it could be snatched away and there will be things that were never discussed. They'll never see their grandchild if I have a baby when I'm a bit older. Your Aunt and Uncle died. You would know that if you had actually spent time with your father."

She gapes at me and says, "You bitch."

I laugh and say, "I'm the bitch. You lost close family members and the only thing you are concerned about is how to take my car that was the last thing my parents ever bought me. Guess what, Isabella, you are never going to get my car. Have fun with your truck and lover boy over there. I'm going to drop my hunk of a boyfriend home. IN MY RAV 4 HYBRID that costs almost $50,000. If you were wondering. So don't do anything you are going to have to pay for, even the smallest of scratches. Toodles."

Charlie just gapes at us and looks to Isabella disappointed. They head inside and I drive Emmett home and all he said was, "Badass."

Bella's POV:

I hate her, and I have to live with her. I'm going to make her life hell by stealing her boyfriend away from her first. Then her car, and force her out of this town, forever. Charlie, I mean dad says, "I can't believe you treated your cousin like that. She has helped me soo much since her parents died and she needs our support. And you better not harm her or her car since of how expensive repairs are going to be if you do. They will be coming out of your college fund if you do. And you will be grounded for a year, which means no phone, no friends, only school, to work, here and repeat. Do I make myself clear, Isabella?"

I sigh and say, "Yes."

Charlie says, "I forgot. If I hear of you trying to ruin her life the punishments will get much worse. No stealing or flirting with her boyfriend, no bullying, and especially no assault."

I nod and I think I hate it here. I walk up to my room and I see it beautifully decorated it and I find 'dad' and ask, "Who decorated my room?"

He smiles and said, "Belle."

I smirk and say, "It's atrocious."

His smile turned into a frown and said, "Why do you hate her?"

I say, "She disrespected me in what is supposed to be my home for the rest of high school. She has a very bad attitude that needs to be checked."

He shook his head and said, "If you would've actually tried to get to know her, you would know that she is the sweetest human being in the world, and I wish she was actually my daughter instead of my brothers. I'm so disappointed in you Bella, she has been through enough traumatic situations that should've never happened to her in the first place."

I mumble, "She's probably the reason they are dead."

He said almost yelling, "What did you just say?"

I say again but louder, "She's probably the reason they are dead. I hope her boyfriend figures out that she is a worthless human being and that I'm superior in every way."

A voice says sassily then sad from behind me, "A superior bitch maybe. And to think that I spent a lot of my own money on you to decorate your room. I'm going to take most of the stuff I bought you back to the store."

My jaw drops and she heads upstairs.

Belle says, "Oh, and my boyfriend doesn't want a skank who thinks she's amazing when you dress up in boy clothes. I like to wear my boyfriend's clothes, but I actually have a fashion sense."

I gasp and now, I'm pissed.