Bella's a hateful jealous Bitch.

Belle's POV:

I walk right up to her room and I grab all of the pillows, blankets, the desk, the clothes, the rocking chair, and etc. from her room and into mine. I'll stay home tomorrow and sort through the stuff and rearrange my room to compensate for the added materials. I'll keep some of the pillows and blankets, but most of the stuff is going back to storage or the store. I'm going to take what I want to storage with the rest of my parent's things that I kept after they died. Especially mom's jewelry and rings. I keep the jewelry in my room and pictures of them. I grabbed one of the pictures and I sit there and cry. I miss them so much and I know they'll want me to be the bigger person, and I grab some of the stuff and I hear a ding and I look at my phone.

Emmett: Are you ok, Baby?

Uncle Charlie: Are you done grabbing things?

I text Uncle Charlie, 'No, I'm putting some of it back. My parents would want me to be the bigger person in this situation even though she is horrible to me. Give me 30 minutes.'

Uncle Charlie: OK.

I grab a few blankets and pillows and organize her room a lot simpler than it was. I'm keeping the desk and the rocking chair in my room though.

I text him, 'I'm done. I'm going to be in my room. It's been a long day.'

I stretch and I think I pulled a muscle, and I called Carlisle. I say, "I think I pulled a muscle. Can you pretend to send Alice and Emmett in the Jeep so Em can drive my car?"

Carlisle says, "Yes."

Emmett knocks on the door and Charlie says, "Hello, Emmett."

Emmett says, "Hello, Chief Swan. I'm here to grab your niece for a movie night with my family."

He says, "She's upstairs."

I hear Isabella's door open and she sees Emmett and says, "Hi, I'm Bella Swan. You know Belle doesn't have to find out if we get together."

She tries to say that seductively and I burst out laughing at her and she looks embarrassed. I say, "That was the worst flirting I have ever heard much less seen in my life. You wanna know what flirting is Isabella? Google it. I remember when Emmett first flirted with me at school and I flirted back, and I'm the only girl he's flirted with at that school, much less dated. We've been together for almost 7 months now Isabella"

I recorded the entire thing and I sent it to Uncle Charlie. I also sent 'open it when I leave, please.' She is in a world of trouble and it's only her first day here in Forks. Emmett runs over to me and kisses me hard in front of her and when we pull away she is steaming with anger. I say, "Jealousy doesn't suit you. Your awkwardness will not get you anywhere with MY boyfriend. The only thing he wants is my sexy ass, that is still bruised from the other night."

Isabella scoffs, "Whore."

I smile and say, "But YOU are trying to get into my boyfriends' pants, and you haven't been here for more than 4 hours. If that doesn't say DESPERATE I don't know what is. Did none of the boys' at your old school not want any of the boy dressing girls, you definitely can't pull it off. "

Emmett goes into my room with me and he moves the heavy stuff and we have my room situated, and I have the key to it and lock it when I leave, putting it in my purse along with my phone, wallet, car keys, and etc. We get into my car and I yelled, "Bye, Uncle Charlie!"

He smiles and waves at me. We pull out of the driveway and head to the main house of the Cullen's. I say, "Rosie, I'm here. Watch these videos."

When she is finished she says, "That goddamn bitch. How dare she say that you were the reason that your parents are dead. You are so right, she is the worst flirter in the world."

She pulls me into a hug and everyone else joins.