Grand Reopening

"Hello boys and girls." Started a commercial of a new thing coming to town. "Today is the grand reopening of Freddy Fazbears Pizza! We have an all new cast joining the fun of making kids happy. You'll get to meet the new and improved Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. We also added an all new character, the Prize Puppet who gives special prizes to the kids. Come today and join the fun of the all new Freddy Fazbears Pizza!"

"Ohhh I want to go!" My little brother Daniel says as I enter the living room.

"It's not gonna happen Daniel. Move out so I can play the NES." I tell him.

"I want to play too Jeremy."

"Fine, get the other gun, we'll play Duck Hunt."

"YAY!! I love Duck Hunt. I'm gonna win!"

"You wish." I start the NES, but it doesn't turn work. I check the cables, all were connected. I don't know what could be the problem. Then I see that the cables connected to the NES were wet by a spilled cup of water next to it.

"Daniel did you spill the water?"

"Yeaa, but I thought I cleaned it all up."

"Well you didn't. You know this costs $300 right?"

"Mom can pay for it."

"She doesn't want to, we got this for last Christmas. We need to pay for it ourselves."

"Well how much money do you have Jeremy?"

"$200, so we need $100 more."

"Ohhh, well let's ask mom for it."

"She doesn't want to pay for it, do you not understand?"

"Ok well we got to make money some how right?"

"Yea, but how?"

"I don't really know. Anyway, do you know where we're going for our cousins birthday?"

And as if on cue, my mom comes in and says, "Alright boys, let's go to Tony 's birthday party. We're going to the new restaurant that opened up."

"Yayy!" Danny cheers out loud.

We get out the house and enter the car and drive to Freddy Fazbears Pizza. It took like 20 minutes until we got there. Once we entered, we payed for our tickets and then greeted the family members and said happy birthday to Tony. My little brother tugged my shirt and told me he noticed a Help Wanted sign out the window. I told him that I didn't want to work here. I saw the Prize Puppet give a little girl a Chica plush, to be honest that thing was pretty creepy. Then I saw these kids break apart the new Foxy. Then Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica singing together on the stage with kids singing with them. Familes were enjoying themselves and having a good time. Before I knew it, we had to leave.

Once we got home, I was just wondering about what to do. All I was doing was staring at the NES trying to figure out ways how to fix it, but nothing came to my mind. Then it hit me, I got to get a job.