Night 5

I drive up to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to finish my 5th night. Though I'm not looking very forward to this night. I could possibly die, but I'll be ready for tonight. I'm sure of it. When I walk in I see Mr. Schmidt at a table staring at the animatronics.

"Uhh Mr. Schmidt?" I ask.

"Ah!" He starts as he looks at me, "Jeremy I hope you're well rested for tonight."

"Yes I very much am, I can't wait to start actually, pretty anxious."

"Ok well then in this case, I won't stall you. I'll be here at 6."

"Alright Mr. Schmidt. Bye."

"Bye Jeremy." He says while he walks out the door.

I stare at the animatronics, then walk into my office. I sit on my chair and wait for the clock to chime. I look through all the cameras to see if anything had changed. I then see a dark figure slouching down on the floor in the Parts and Services room. It looks alot like Freddy. The camera all of a sudden shows static.

"What the heck?" I say while hitting the monitor. "What in God's name was that?" I look up and see a shadowy figure on the left side of my desk. It looks a bit like Bonnie, it then starts to fade away and disappears.

"What is going on?" I ask myself. Then the monitor starts functioning properly again. The clock chimes and I instantly start checking through cameras. Both Bonnies and Chicas are gone. Then the phone starts to ring.

"Hello, hello? Hey, good job, night 5! Um hey, um, keep a close eye on things tonight, ok? Um, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown, uh, no one is allowed in or out, y'know, especially concerning any...previous employees."

"Lockdown? Previous employees? Mr. Schmidt never mentioned such a thing."

"Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available."

"Haha thanks, but I'm quitting tomorrow."

"Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift yet, but we're working on it. We're going to try to contact the original restaurant owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was "Fredbear's Family Diner" or something like that. It's been closed for years though, I doubt we'll be able to track anybody down."

"Seems this guy doesn't know Yaniel and Jeff are still working on the case."

"Well, just get through one more night! Uh, hang in there! Goodnight!"

"I'm ready."

I check the cameras and notice that Toy Bonnie was missing. I check the right vent and see that he's in there. I put the monitor down and put on the mask. Toy Bonnie walks across my line of vision and back while the lights flicker, it goes black and the lights turn back on and Bonnie is gone. I hear the hall alarm. I flash my light. Foxy is at the end of the hall. I flicker my flashlight ten times then check on the puppet. It seems it winds down pretty fast now. I put the monitor down and put the mask on. Old Chica was standing right in front of the desk. It goes dark and the lights go back on and Chica's gone.

"Hello."

Balloon Boy is on the move. I start hearing static. I check the hallway and see Mangle hanging. I put my mask on. The radio static fades, I take off the mask and check the hallway, empty. I check the Prize Counter and rewind the music box.

3 A.M.

"Hi."

Balloon Boy is getting closer, I can hear him. The Toy Animatronics haven't been much of a bother either. I hear an animatronic in the vent. I check the left vent and see Balloon Boy. I put the mask on and wait. I hear the metal and check, he's gone. I go to the Prize Counter and rewind the music box. Put down the monitor and put the mask on, Old Freddy was right in front of me. I hear the hallway chime again. It's Foxy and Mangle. I flash my light another ten times and then put the mask on. The static fades away. I check the hallway, both are gone. I check the music box and rewind it. Put the monitor down and put the mask on, nothing.

"Hello."

Balloon Boy is really getting annoying saying hello all the time.

5 A.M.

The animatronics have been quite frozen for a while. I check on the Prize Counter and rewind the music box. I check every camera and the animatronics haven't moved. I then hear the hallway alarm. I try to use my flashlight, but it doesn't work. I keep trying and it still doesn't work.

"Damn, must've died. Well now what am I supposed to do?" I ask to myself. I start hearing static, getting closer and closer. Then I see the Mangle's paw appear out from the darkness of the hallway. It starts climbing up onto the ceiling of my office. Now it's just staring at me. I don't move at all. Then I see Balloon Boy come in the office. Then I hear the hallway alarm.

"Ohh no, please no. I don't want to die." I whisper to myself.

Then the clock chimes for 6 A.M. and all the animatronics leave my office and go back to their original places.

Maniacally laughing, "Oh God I nearly died, ohhh hahaha whoa. What a night." I say to myself, I then walk towards the entrance and see Mr. Schmidt just about to open the door.

"Hello Jeremy, hope you didn't have a rough night." Mr. Schmidt says.

"Mr. Schmidt, I'm just glad I'm alive. See you tomorrow night." I reply and get into my car and drive home.