Night 3

I drive up to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to start my 3rd night working here. Worst decision I've ever made, is working here. I park my car and enter the restaurant. I greet Mr. Schmidt and he greets me back.

"Well I can't stay here for long, I got some business to get to Mr. Fitzgerald." Mr. Schmidt says.

"Don't worry about it Mr. Schmidt, I'll see you at 6." I reply.

"Alright see you later."

"Bye."

I enter my office and sit down. I stare into the big dark hallway and then at the clock. 11:58 P.M. I wonder who'll I'll have to defend against tonight. I think about the things I learned from the police station until I hear the chime. I wait for a call from the guy and then I hear the phone call.

“Hello hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems!"

"Well not exactly."

"Did...uh... Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. I was just curious."

"Well he did."

"Like I said, he was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle." Uh...

Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately".

"I've heard more than rumors."

"You know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you that, whatever is going on out there, and however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. It's just all rumor and speculation... People trying to make a buck. You know... Uh, our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual. And he's on watch from opening til close."

"Maybe I should talk to that guard."

"Okay, well anyway, hang in there and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Right. I must definitely stay alive for tomorrow."

I checked the monitors and see everyone is still in there places. It wasn't until about 1 A.M. that they started to move around. I hear the alarm and check the the hallway and there he is. Foxy, just in the back of the hallway staring at me. I flash my flashlight at him multiple times. I put up my monitor and check both vents then put down my monitor and check the hallway. Foxy is still there hanging around in the back. I flash my light at him then put my monitor up and go to the Prize Corner and wind up the music box. I then hear a young boys laugh. "Well Balloon Boy is back, this is gonna be a long night."

I check the show stage, surprisingly the Toy animatronics haven't moved. I think I'm gonna face a different threat tonight. I put down the monitor and instantly wear the Freddy Fazbear mask just in case. I check the hallway and see it's empty. "Alright coast is clear."

I check the Prize Corner again and wind up the music box. As tiring as this gets, at least I get to live. I hear metal sounds. I turn the left vent light on, no one is in there. I turn the right vent light on and see The Mangle. I put the mask on and wait. I hear metal sounds again and I check the vent. He's gone; I hear another laugh. Balloon Boy is still somewhere. I check the time, 4 A.M. Well time is passing by really fast tonight. Must be the intensity of tonight. I put the monitor up and wind up the music box. Put down the monitor and put the mask on. Faceless Bonnie was standing there. The office lights flicker, it turns black and he's gone. I take the mask off and check the hallway. Empty still. "Hello." Well Balloon Boy is now really close. I turn the light on the left vent and he's staring right at me. I put the mask on and hear the sound metal. I take the mask off and turn the light on. He's gone. I kept doing the same thing for the rest of the night, I almost failed to put my mask on when Chica and Freddy came into my office, because they look scary. I kept winding up the music box and I heard the 6 A.M. chime and I get out my office and see Mr. Schmidt standing right outside, unlocking the door. We greet each other and then say good night to each other and I drive home. Once I get into my room, I sit on my bed and think about the dreams I've been having. Hopefully I don't get another one, and if I do. I think I ought to do something about it.