Beelzebub x Male Reader

Tittle: The Baker and the Demon

Requested by: KmiKze2

~~~3rd POV~~~

[Male Name] was currently working at a bakery in Devildom. Despite him being a human, he managed to obtain a job at a bakery with Luke thanks to Lucifer. [Male Name] parents own a bakery in the human world and he grew up learning how to bake. Because of this, he became close friends with Luke, despite him not liking the fact [Male Name] hangs out with the seven brothers.

"Luke you're going to have to come around sooner or later. You're here for a reason you know. You came here to befriend demons and humans, which you've already befriended Solomon and I. Now you gotta make friends with some demons!" [Male Name] said as he put a batch of cookies into the oven.

"Ah! [Male Name]!! Demons are back stabbing greedy creatures!" Luke said as he mixed some batter.

"Eh? But Beel let you stay in his room when you had that tantrum." [Male Name] laughed.

"Na! Well Beel is nice! Besides he owed me because I gave him a whole cake!" Luke pouted as [Male Name] laughed.

"But in other news, I'm still amazed by your baking skills! You even managed to get human sweets on the menu here!" Luke said in awe.

"Its nothing Luke! You're pretty good at baking too! Maybe if you show the boss your sweets from the celestial realm he'll put it on the menu!" [Male Name] said.

"Ok but [Male Name]? Why are you making two batches of cookies and three cakes? It's closing hour." Luke asked as [Male Name] pulled a tray of cookies out the oven.

"Ah! These are for the guys at the house of lamination." [Male Name laughed as he put the cookies in a take out box.

"Can't they just come and buy some themselves if their so powerful." Luke said and [Male Name] nodded.

"Lucifer kept the place location a secret from them because he doesn't want them stopping by to distract me from work." He said and Luke nodded.

"Is most of it for Beel?"

"Yes."

~~~Time Skip~~~

After walking Luke to his dorm [Male Name] walked towards the house of lamination.

"Its such a pain to carry all of these boxes." [Male Name] groaned to himself as he walked up the stairs. He made it to the door and knocked on the door with his foot because his hands were occupied holding the boxes. The door opened a second after he knocked.

"Ah! [Male Name]! You're back!"

"Hi Beel! I'm sorry I took so long. I was walking Luke home." Beelzebub grabbed the boxes with one hand and hugged [Male Name] with the other.

"I'm gonna take two cakes and one of the cookies and leave the rest for my brothers. You could join me in my room to eat some with me." Beelzebub said and handed back two boxes before walking to his room with the other three.

"Welcome back [Male Name]. I see you brought back some sweets from your job." Lucifer said.

"Ah! Good evening Lucifer! Yeah, I made some sweets for you guys. Beel already took his share." [Male Name] said.

"I suppose those two boxes are for rest of us. You know [Male Name], Beel really likes you. He doesn't share any of his food with us but he does with you, and we're his brothers!" Lucifer laughed.

"You think so? I just thought he only liked me because I could bake." [Male Name] said as Lucifer nodded.

"If that were the case he would have made you his slave that bakes for him. Come to think of it, he said his dream was to own a slave that could bake for him." Lucifer said.

"Lucifer enough. You're scaring him." Belphegor said as Lucifer laughed.

"Anyways, I came to tell you Beel is waiting for you. I'm gonna stay out the room for a while until you either fall asleep or leave." Belphegor said.

"Ok Belphi!" [Male Name] said as he walked upstairs.

"Where's he going?" Mammon asked.

"To Beels room for some one on one time." Belphegor laughed.

"WHAT!? No way!! I'm the first demon he made a pact with it!" Mammon yelled.

"Mammon if you don't stop right now I'm going to take your credit card and burn it." Lucifer said.

"I'm sorry!! I'll stop!!" Mammon said. [Male Name] made his way to Beelzebubs room and knocked on it.

"Come in." Beelzebub said and [Male Name] walked in.

"Ah, [Male Name]. Come sit." Beelzebub said and ate a cookie. [Male Name] walked towards the bed and sat next to Beelzebub.

"How's working at a bakery going for you?" Beelzebub asked.

"Its nice, the customers are nice. Luke works with me too so I don't have to work about being alone." [Male Name] said.

"You must be tired from going to school and working right after school." Beelzebub said.

"No no! I'm fine!" [Male Name] waved his hands in front his as he yawned and as his stomach growled.

"This won't do, being sleepy and hungry. Come here." Beelzebub said and pulled [Male Name] on to his lap.

"B-Beel! This isn't necessary-"

"Say ah." Beelzebub said as he held a piece of cake to put in [Male Name]'s mouth. He blushed but open his mouth. Beelzebub put the cake in his mouth and  [Male Name] started chewing.

"You want more cake or a cookie?" Beelzebub asked as he put a cookie in his mouth.

"M-more cake please."

"Got it." Beelzebub said and gave him more cake.

"Thank you Beel." [Male Name] said and Beel nodded.

"You should get some sleep. Here." Beelzebub said as he laid down and pulled [Male Name] onto to him.

"Sleep. I'll sleep with you." Beelzebub said before kissing the smaller male and holding his hand.

"Remember the time I asked you to hold my hand before I slept. Well, I'll return the favor." Beelzebub said and used his free arm to hold  [Male Name]'s waist.

"Sleep well my lovely baker. I might consider hiring you to work for me in the future. But not as a baker. But as my significant other." Beelzebub said before they both fell asleep.