CHAPTER 1

EUNHYUK POV

I punched him umpteen times,yet the smile on his face is still plastered there. Disgusting! Using force,i punch him hard in the chest. He jerked and looked down.

When he looked up,there was a trail of blood rolling down his mouth. Still, the smile on his face was there. Before he went limp,he still had the smile.

I could not leave him on the floor. I carried him to the nurses office. He was so light,even the female nurse could carry him without using force.

I looked as his smile faded as i left. I shook my head. I must be my  imagination! I went to my class,still deep in thoughts. Maybe yesung did not smile because he felt more weak or his muscles flexed a bit.

I couldnt hold it anymore. Barging out the class,i ran to the nurse's office. Opening the door,i saw the figure smiling,still unconcious on the bed. I  signed in relieve. At least he did not smile cause of me.

However,he doesnt smile when other bullies attack him. I guess it is because they hit him so hard that he cant smile. Maybe i should be more harder when i hit him.

There are alot of things i wonder of. His constant visits to hospitals. During health check ups in school,he does more than us. Sometimes,he had to be sent to hospitals after check ups.

I guess it is because his body is weaker than normal people like me. Just then, pain brought me back to the world. I looked to see my teacher pull my ear as she walked back to the classroom.

I smacked her hand which caused her to stop in her tracks. She had an evil smile" I know that person who is unconcious in the nurse office. When he wakes up,i cant tell him you love him."

I immediately shouted back" No!! I wasnt checking on him! My stomach is pain! Plus,who would fall in love with a son of a serial killer! His parents killed so many people! He is surely going to be like his parents in the future! He is going to kill many people like how his paren-!"

A soft cry made me stop my words. Slowly,i turned around to see a pale boy kneeling on the floor,crying. I could hear him say" I dont kill people, i will never be like my parents!"

He looked up as i saw the tear stricken face. The teacher just left us. Taking the chance,i walked up to him and said" I will still keep bullying you." He replied" I will still keep the smile on my face."

He looked up and showed a smile

_______________________________________