CHAPTER 6

EUNHYUK POV

It has been 3 hours yet i cannot fall asleep. As i was about to sit up, i heard a whisper" Eunhyuk,i will come to school tomorrow." My heart fluttered at the voice. It sounded like yesung .

I felt weird. Why am i happy to hear his voice! Well,at least tomorrow i will have somebody to relieve the pain i feel. Well then,tomorrow i will go to school earlier. I walked to the closet and wore my school uniform before going to sleep.

YESUNG POV

I stretched hard and stood up from my bed. By opening the curtains,dim light shone in. It is still early in the morning,i guess i should go to school already.

I headed to the closed gates of the school and climbed over like i always do. Going to the boys room,i used the key that is provided. The school locks the room for safety,so we need this key card to open.

I threw my bag into the locker and sat down on the bench. It is still 3 hourse away till students enter. However,i can sense a presence of another student around.

Sweeping my hair to the side,i looked around. Just then,a hard kick sent me flying to the floor. I looked up to see eunhyuk. Smiling,i took off to the classroom.

I sat on a table near the window and smiled. Eunhyuk came pouncing on me,pushing me off the table. Falling hard onto the ground,i cried. It hurt alot,like my head was being ripped. I stood up and punched him lightly. He punched me hard in my stomach.

I fell hard,my head hitting the table hard. I touched the back of my head to feel liquid. I looked at my hand and realised it is blood. I just stared at eunhyuk while walking away to the nurse office.

Luckily,she said it isnt deep so i only need a bandage. When i returned to class,eunhyuk was sitting on my table, he looked rather sad. Smiling, i walked to him. Once he saw me,he grabbed my bag and threw it at me. Like normal,i give him a smile in return.

Next,i sat on his table. He looked at me as if i am a weirdo and pushed me off. He harshly shouted" When will u stop showing me your silly smile!" I smiled again" I will not stop till my death. Dont worry,i will die soon.

I am not suiciding. Well,i am sort of short lived. I cant live as long as you can. I think the longest i can live is 24 or 25. " Eunhyuk gave me a stare of disgust before slapping me hardly and annoyed.

I gave him one last smile before sitting down.

_______________________________________