CHAPTER 11

EUNHYUK POC

-1 YEAR LATER-

Thunderstorms could be heard. Tear gathered in my eyes. Is it raining? It has been a year since i got to see the sky. This room is dark. There is a window but it is darkened so i cant see outside. It is also a challenge to reach the window

I would have to climb around. Sometimes,i would here police car sirens. I want to shout out,but i know they cant here me. Moreover,it has been 2 days since my father came in to at least give me food.

I really need to get out here. Standing up,i looked at the window. It seems like it is raining,i cant use the candle i used a year ago. However,something caught my attention.

Picking it up,i headed to the window. The challenge has just started. Crawling over the fridge carefully. And over a bench,i reached the window.

However,there was a rod locking it. I harshly pulled the rod,in hopes for the window to open. Suddenly,tears started rolling down my face. Yesung flashed past my brain. Why did i suddenly think of yesung?

Next,i saw something even more weird. Yesung falling into a dark hole which seemed never ending. Now,i am at a feild with yesung. He smiles at me sweetly and hugs me.

More tears rolled down my face. This is scary. Yesung's life is in danger. I have to get to him! Using all my strenght,i pulled the rod. Falling back, i looked at my hand. The rod is finally out.

I walked to the window. However,it still wont open no matter how i try to push it. Lifting up the rod,i hit hard at the window. However,it wont break. I threw the rod on the floor in anger and ran to the door instead.

Lifting up the the thing that my attention which is the umbrella,i harshly pushed it at the door. Unexpectedly,the door fell down. I had never been this happy in my life.

Freedom! Opening the umbrella,i opened the front door. Running out with an umbrella,i started waving. Loud sirens alerted. Looking to the side,i saw police cars. They stopped in front of me and rushed for me to enter.

They started driving. The police beside me said" Your father had been found stealing. We were going to arrest him for stealing until we were told to stop and one police started checking.

He brought a file with your missing case. We forced him to tell your whereabouts and if he didnt,he would be sentenced to death. He lied to us at first but luckily he told us. And  was also lucky you escaped today.

You look skinny and pale,but not that bad as yesung. I feel sorry for him. " i immediately asked" Yesung? How is he?"

The police shook his head" His condition is very bad. That day after you left,he was found to also have luekemia adding to sickness. His body weakend alot. He cant walk and breathe. He had been on life support alot of times within a year."

As he was bout to say more, a police frowned and said" We are going ti the hospital. Please be prepared for what you are seeing next."
_______________________________________