CHAPTER 9

YESUNG POV

Eunhyuk has left as his father called him and forced him to go home. His abusive father. I hope he is fine,he told me his father would hit him sometimes or keep him locked in a room for a week without light.

I stared at my phone,hoping that he is doing fine. However,no news of him. I looked at the clock ,it is already midnight,yet he is not online.

I closed my eyes and lay down.

-NEXT MORNING-

A loud bang alerted me from my sleep. Looking to the door,i saw a man standing there,looking angry. He shouted" You piece of shit. My son will be turned into a gay because of you. I am an-"

He was grabbed by doctors nd nurses who were listening to him from the start. As i was about to stand up, i felt a sharp pain at my chest. It is hurting more and more. I screamed in pain and clutched my chest. Doctors and nurses rushed to me immediately.

Before they could ask me anything, everything became dark.

EUNHYUK POV

I lay in the dark room,looking at the door. He kept me at the basement so nobody would notice me. However,i want to be noticed. Knocking on the walls hard,shouting.

Still,none had ever worked before. There is a window which is slightly above ground so there is a little exposure to the outside world. I climbed onto a chair.

Looking out the window,cars zoomed by. Suddenly, a plan  came to me. Running to a corner of the room,i took a lighter and candle.

Putting the candle outside,hoping somebody would notice. The smoke is noticable so maybe i would be saved. I have a feeling that something is very wrong.

Like you know,when somebody is dying or has a sudden attack.

YESUNG POV

I opened my eyes to see doctors shaking their head at me. Some even were wiping their tears away. A doctor held my hand" Yesung,i am afraid you can live only 2 more years, in this hospital.

Well,you have luekemia. I am sorry. Yesung,it is up to you to fight now. And the guy who was there just now, he escaped from police."

I replied" He is the father of the person who brought me here and visit me.  He told me about his father. He said his father traps him in a dark room in a hidden basement.

He also said his father hits him." Suddenly,somebody said thank you. Turning to my other side,three police officers were standing,one was holding a pen and notebook writing.

The one who is holding the notepad said" He must be in the basement right now. Let's go. Quickly! His life may be in danger!" Three police ran out quickly.

My heart was filled with eunhyuk. Is he okay?

_______________________________________