CHAPTER 10

EUNHYUK POV

As i was sitting on the floor,the candle suddnely dropped in. Followed by a shout" You brat! Dont think any body would save you!" Shit.

Crawling to the corner in fear, knowing that my father is coming. The door opened harshly. He tried to pull me by my shirt but i slapped his hand away.

He harshly shouted" Come with me. Cant you see my legs are tired,i ran from the hospital to here.  Police caught me. As they were about to put me in the police car,i ran away."

Hospital?! I shouted back" What did you do to him!?" I got a hard slap that made me go off guard. He grabbed me by my neck and dragged me to his car and drove off.

Luckily,police arrived. They surrounded the front gate. However, my father drove out,hitting their cars. I looked at the back to see police cars chasing.

Taking the opportunity, i opened the window and stuck my hand out. A police car appeared beside us as the police also lowered the window. He reached his hand out and grabbed mine.

I shouted" Help me! Please!" He tried to pull me but my father suddenly drove faster. I continued shouting" Help me! Please! " However,i felt something weird in my arm. Looking down,i saw a syringe.

I blacked out.

YESUNG POV

Midnight already. Just then,panting police appeared. They apologised" We didnt manage to rescue him. His father injected him which made him pass out.

His hand was dangling out ." My world seemed to have fallen apart. It cant be,eunhyuk is fine,they are telling lies.

I grabbed onto the side of the bed hard,like trying to suffocate the bed. No,this is not happening. tears ran down my face as i was imagining the worst case scenario. Looking at the dark night sky makes me feel worse. it feels as if my future is dark. well,it is really dark,i cant go to university anymore,i cant get revenge on my parents for making me suffer. They are really monsters . I wonder why god let them have a life. God only does things for good reasons.

I hope that they get what they deserve ,death sentence. Even though i know that this will never,i still keep that hope. I know that they have been released. Speaking of them,i heard the door open. The police officer and i looked towards the door and 2 people appeared. One officer held my hands again" Yesung,meet your parents jayna and gerald." 

They still have the face to meet me. Angrily,i stared at them. My mum approached me" My son, your money will be safe wth me after you die. So please rest in peace. let me touch your-" "NO!" A police shouted. He then continued" Yesung is not your son anymore. This paper writes it all,see. No contact is allowed. I know you came here only for money. 

Sadly,you failed. We are letting yesung choose who he wants to give the money to. Yesung?" Smiling sadly, i replied" The boy whom i probably will not meet anymore. The person who we dont know where he is lee eunhyuk(lee hyuk jae)."

SIlence in the room followed by sobs coming from the police officers and me.

---------------------------------------------------------