CHAPTER 2

YESUNG POV

I hung my winter coat in the closet as i went to my bed to relax. How i miss somebody with me in this house. My grandmother is hospitalized,she was the only person who cared for me.

My parents abandond me at birth,the only time i met them was at the court. From the day my grandmother left the house,this house has been cold. It is freezing cold even during summer, but i dont care.

I spend my afternoons lying on the floor,freezing myself. I touched the cold windows,wondering when this window will be hot once again. As i was looking out, a loud phone call rang.

I picked it up. It was from the hospital. Riht after the call ended,i ran out. Enduring the cold air,i ran. Remembering the hospital takes more than an hour to reach by running,i sighed. However,i still ran.

My whole was freezing. Looking at my phone,today is minus 7 degrees celcius. I looked at my legs and arms, all white. Only if eunhyuk can run with me while giving me pain.

Pain is life. That is how eunhyuk became my crush. His hits are painful,which makes me happy. The other bullies hits isnt as memorable as his. As i was thinking,i didnt notice a kerb. 

Shit. Before i could stop the fall,my whole body was on the floor. I looked down to see my pants ripped,with blood flowing out the wound. However,this will not stop me.

I stood up and started runnign again,ignoring the pain i feel everywhere. After an hour,i still was far from the hospital. You can say i am crazy but still, i will ignore you. I looked at my wound and saw that it had dried up. 

My hand were icy blue cold. I could feel stares of passer by. Soon,i saw a statue and immediately knew that i was close to the hospital. However,my legs gave up. A metalic smell amd taste entered my nose and mouth.

I wiped the side of my mouth and saw blood. Falling to the side,the hopsital in my vision faded away.

EUNHYUK POV

I sat in the restuarant alone,eating my lunch. Soon,i finished. Although wanting to stay longer,i left. As i was walking,i saw a figure on the floor. That person was wearing  a summer casual outfit and long loose pants.

Slowly approaching,i realized that the person was pale blue with frost appearing on his whole body. I touched he icy cold body and flipped it around.

Immediately,i shouted" Yesung!" Suddenly,2 nurses approached. 1 of the nurse suddenly said" He always leaves the house like this when we call him to tell about his grandmother . He shouldnt do this. You call the hospital and inform them about this. Tell them to bring a stretcher and a heat blanket. And how do you know him?

What is your name?"

_______________________________________