Chapter 1

Vance office.

"Agent Gibbs and Agent Sloane we may have a situation here and scene requested that you two are doing this job together." Gibbs and Sloane look at each other in surprise.

"Well, our intel says there's some group of people were stealing Navy's weapons and sell them to other countries."

"What do you want from us, Leon?" Gibbs asked impatiently.

"Well, agent Gibbs you and agent Sloane have to go undercover as a Navy couple and find out what's going on."

"Wait me and Gibbs? Are you serious Leon? I mean I'm not a field agent type Leon. can't you send Torres and agent Bishop?"

" Sorry agent Sloane but you have no choice. Because it's SecNav's orders."

"Okay, then what do we know about them?" Sloane replied.

"There's the possibility of Navy commander Waynes involvement in this ring..."

"Are you sure? Because he's a hero he saves many people's life in Iraq. you must be mistaken here, Leon. I know this guy... I mean I never met him but he's our hero in Corp." Gibbs said with shock and a little bit of anger.

" We know that agent Gibbs but I am telling you what our intelligence reports says so please stop being emotional here. Here are your new IDs. Retired Gunnery sergeant Steve Gibson and Maria Gibson. Tomorrow you'll leave for your assignment. Your cell phone, car GPS locator will be active 24/7 and we will be in touch with you and there will be two NCIS agents outside for backup JUST IN CASE you need it. Any questions? " Vance knows Gibbs have one. And he smiled when Gibbs asked one.

" Yeah, what if we are wrong about this Leon? I mean what if there's no involvement of Wayne? And how will we catch them without blowing our covers?"

"I can assure you about your covers will remain because we know how you work agent Gibbs and about Wayne, we have to figure it out first then we'll think about it later. Now we're clear?" Vance said without breaking eye contact with Gibbs. Gibbs knows Vance was talking to him.

"Yeah, we're clear," he replied firmly.

"Good then let's get back to work. Jack are you okay with that? I know you're not a field agent......"

"It's okay Leon. I am good and I am with Gibbs so I don't have to worry about it. Right Gibbs?" she's smiling with excitement and she's happy because she is going undercover with Gibbs as his wife. She's very happy about that part.

" Yeah. " Gibbs replied with his trademark smirk and leave Vance office.

Hope you like this. please give your review and opinion.