the queens.

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

QUEEN LYRA

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

Name: Lyra Isolde Katherina Schreave

Age: 47

Gender: Cisgender female

Sexuality: Openly homosexual

Faceclaim: Poppy Montgomery

Personality: There are two sides to Lyra - she can be sweet as pie, but she can also come across as quite intimidating. Despite her potential for intimidation, Lyra is quite selfless and would sacrifice her own life to save the lives of others. She would do absolutely anything for her wife and children. She doesn't have much of a sense of humour, but she makes up for that with her impeccable fashion sense. You can thank her maids for that!

Likes: Fashion, wearing makeup, cats, pastel colours, green tea, spending time with her family, Renaissance artwork, classical music, perfume

Dislikes: Winter, entitled people, dogs, coffee, rap music, maths, tabloids, maple syrup, Valentine's Day (despite the fact that she has the perfect valentine!)

Played by: Nobody yet! Comment below if you would like to claim!

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

QUEEN ELODIE

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

Name: Elodie Julietta Angel-Schreave

Age: 45

Gender: Cisgender female

Sexuality: Bisexual, strongly leans toward women

Faceclaim: Sarah Paulson

Personality: Elodie is definitely the more extroverted of the Queens. She's an incredibly fun-loving woman who's always down to have a good time, whether that's spending time with Lyra or throwing a makeshift party in the Women's Room. (Spoiler alert: Elodie's "parties" are amazing. You won't want to miss them.) However, Elodie is rather impatient and will completely refuse to do certain things if they take too long for her. She has been known to cancel appointments and events if the other parties fail to appear right at the scheduled time.

Likes: Stand-up comedy, Asian cuisine, extreme weather, marine life, bright colours, social events, baby animals, pop music

Dislikes: American football, food without seasoning, climate change, "basic" outfits, people who waste her time, documentaries, peaches

Played by lovegoodmedora7.