Epilogue

-5 months later-

Dan Howell

Dan is still very popular in his school, and he is respected by most of the other students. He no longer feels the need to disrupt lessons in order to prove himself, however he does still sometimes bunk off school to see his boyfriend Phil, who only lives about 40 minutes away. One or two people tried to tease him about his sexuality, but Jake, Michael, and Adam took care of them. AS levels are fast approaching, however, Dan thinks he’ll do well, in maths and further maths at least. Every once in a while, Dan goes back to the deli where Phil took him, and he orders the same sandwich which Phil orders. It comforts him when Phil is too far away.

Phil Lester

Phil is getting on well at his new school. He has made lots of new friends, and is working his way up to coming out to everyone. He lives in a modern London flat with his mother who is very caring and supportive of his sexuality, she even lets Dan sleep in the same bed as him! He hasn’t heard from his father since the incident, and frankly, he doesn’t want to. He entered another boxing competition and won first place!

Dan and Phil

They try to see each other at least three times a week. Every Friday, Dan goes to stay with Phil in his flat, and every Saturday, Phil comes to stay with Dan. They have told each other that they love each other, and, after months of consideration, they will be having sex for the first time very soon. Although Dan doesn’t know this yet, Phil is planning on making it very special, with “scented candles and such.” Soon, they have to begin applying to universities. They are planning on staying in either London, or Manchester, and getting a flat together.

Zoe Smith

Many people no longer like Zoe because she outed Dan and Phil. However, she is now in a relationship with Brian, the guy with whom she cheated on Dan. Brian, however, is secretly gay, but doesn’t know how to tell her.

PJ Liguori

PJ is still single, and is still best friends with Dan and Chris. However, he is beginning to feel a little confused about his feelings towards Chris…

Chris Kendall

After a few months, things fizzled out between Chris and his girlfriend Alice. Recently, at a party, Chris and PJ had to kiss during a game of spin the bottle. And after that, Chris has been feeling differently towards PJ. However, PJ was so drunk that Chris doesn’t think he remembers…

Phil’s father

Phil’s father has gone travelling around the world. He needs time to think about his views towards sexuality. He doesn’t want to lose his son, however, he fears he already has. He wants to change his ways.