CHAPTER 2: THE CHAOS

the the fifteen year old Milius was just wondering in the the big hall. "Why its so silent, were is everybody.? He ask himself.

He wasn't use to this, being in a big family is one big chaos, if you ask me. But I love this family, that super loud and super fun.

"Were are they" he still looking for the any sign of his family. As he walk through there home. He didn't notice that he is in the entrance of the forbidden hallway.

His father sad don't go here, he said dodonna is in their the oracle of his father, Oracle's can't be disturbed by anyone, cause if she wake up, that isn't her time to awake, she might curse you.

Milius is going to turn around until he heard many voice at the end of the hall. So he went near to the hall were the voices are.

At the Oracle's room

"What did you said dodona? When this will happen? Ask hera to the oracle.

"I'm sorry malady, no one could tell, I just seen it to my vision. It disturb my slumber." Answer the oracle.

"The oracle Delphi is also telling me about this prophecy" Apollo said.

Milius saw the oracle's room, then he went inside it.

He was shock when oracle dodona look at his way. Her eyes turn white.

"You will perished my young lord." Dodona pointed to milius while he hides on the bar of the room. They all went to see were dodona is pointing.

"Ever death is will cause more pain. The curse will be lifted you just need to open your eyes and see what is reality and what is fantasy."

Milius came out where he hides. He was trembling in fear. Hera dash to milius side and hug him.

"Take it back dodona, take back what you said to my son."

"I can't my lady, this meant to happen." Then dodona went back to his slumber.

"Don't listen to her, milius she must be mistaken." Ares said to his little brother.

This meeting is finish, you can come back to what are you doing.

There all left the oracle's room.

Milius is in his parent's room. Her mother is still hugging him.

"Is it true mother, I will perish for eternity."

"Shhhh, baby dodona is just mistaken his prophecy."

"Don't mind her, I know your exhausted my son, you need to rest." Milius nod to his father. He lay down in his parent's bed. Her mother and father kiss his temple.

Milius felt asleep. Then his parent walk out the room and went to the another room. The other were gods Were there.

"What's the plan father? Ask Athena.

"We need to prepare for the chaos, that will happened, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Ares, Athena, Hephaestus. The 6 of you will be reborn to be a human. You will guard the ruins of ocean. And you Aphrodite stay here with your brother milius. Aphrodite just nod.

"But why we need to be reborn? were stronger in this form."

"You don't understand Athena, the reason why you need to reborn so that the titans wouldn't notice your presence when you are in the mortal world." Hera answer Athena's question.

"We need to prevent this war. We need to protect the mortals they doesn't need to be entangled with our
Arguments."

"Yes, father we understand."

"Thank you for understanding Hephaestus"

"As soon as possible."

Almost a week past, Milius was always left with her sister Aphrodite. All of them including his parents and other siblings, always go somewhere and when they come back there all exhausted. Like there where drain. Milius is always asking his sister, but she always answer. " I don't know". Even here mother answer the same.

What are they hiding from me? I ask my self.

"Father, where are you going every day, can I come? He ask his father.

"No, you can't. It's an elder God's business."

"Okay" he doesn't want to argue with his father.

*******

The day came for his brothers and sister to be reborn.

There at the secret room, but they didn't know Milius is in the same room and he seen what happened to his siblings.

The first one is the twins there soul is separated with there bodies. Then Zeus notice Milius presence.

"Milius, get out of the room,now" he shock to see his father angry face and and stern voice.

"I will escort milius out." Athena offered. And Zeus nod.

Outside of the room

"Sister, what are you all doing."

"You wanna know,? Milius nod.

"Okay, I will tell you, but you have to promise me, don't tell anyone that I told you this." He nod.

"Were going to be reborn. As a mortal, there will be chaos according to the oracle's vision."

"What chaos, sister"

"Its the end of the world, the end of the mortals and the end of us. That's why were doing this."

"I want to help,

"no milius you can't your to young to be in this war, you have to stay here, okey! Where is Aphrodite? Did you run away from her." Milius nod and giggle.

"Baby you shouldn't run from your sister, cause she might be freaking out finding you. Go to her okey." Athena kiss milius in his temple.

"Promise me you will comeback sister."

"I promise," and they hug each other.

*******

After that day milius didn't see his siblings he missed them. So He went to tartarus. To his uncle Hades. Using his Pegasus

"Uncle" seokjin shout, then jump and he hug his uncle.

"Whoa milius, what are doing here. Does your father knows your here."

"Yes, he knows. I'm quite bored in the Olympus that's why I decided to come here."

"Okey, Persephone will be happy to see you, lets go in."

They came inside, hades house is near the river of souls. Where the soul flow like a river. That doesn't know which way they will end up. The soul maybe stuck on the river, or maybe reborn with a curse, or reborn with a normal life.

"Uncle where does this river leads? Ask by a curious milius.

"It maybe leading to reincarnation or maybe into abyss."

"Can you be reborn as a mortal"

"Yes,"

"Really ?

"Why are you asking these questions"

"Nothing uncle, I'm just curious" then an idea pop up in milius mind. When his uncle checking his wife. Milius plunge into the river of soul. He didn't mind when he will end up. He doesn't want to just watch as the world end.

Milius is been reborn with curse,he always dies in his 15 or 16 birthday.

*******
I finally I'm done updating all my works.

I finally have a chapter 2 after three months.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading and please vote.

Good nigh every one.