CHAPTER 1:LAST GLANCE

Heavy breathing,crying,sobbing can be heard in the a huge room. As a mother held her son hands while continuously crying.

the boy is lying in the bed, he has pale skin, pale lips, fragile body, its almost like skeleton with skin.

he's battling cancer since his 7 years old,and now his 15 years old soon to be 16 in a few days.

"Baby you will be ok,the doctors are coming.just open you eyes for me ok! Mami's here just tell me, what are you feeling baby ok .
mother said to her son while wipping the childs tears.just be strong baby ok.

Mami its hurt...arggggghhhh!

were baby, the child pointed on his stomach.

mami I love you, the child said softly "I love you too my son. the daddy's coming baby with the doctor stay awake ok. The child slowly nod.

The child stay awake just like his mother tell him. even if he like to close his eyes cause he is tired.

There's a loud noise came from the outside, it came from the carriage that is moving fast towards the mansion.

hiyya hiya, sir were here , the carriage stop and open reveling two tall man. The man wearing a 19th century clothes. Im not good at description so this is how it looks.

 Im not good at description so this is how it looks

The two men walk fast towards the mansion and towards in the room that full of sobbing

The two man didn't knock of the door they just open it. They went inside.

The doctor come towards the boy he checks the boy in the bed.

Daddy, the boy said with a smile on his face. The boy want to hug his father but his body is too weak.

His father come to him and held his hand he smile to him. be strong my son, he kiss his hands.

buddy, where going to your favourite place when you feel ok. I promise that to you. You will also paint our family portrait right and I also want to see all the portrait that you draw. Your mother said its amazing, do you want to be a painter when you grow up. we will support your every dreams. Just be with us buddy ok. The father begun to cry. The child just smile at his father.

"mami,daddy I love you" he said while he's really trying to open his eyes."mami im so sleepy, can I close my eyes? ''no,baby just open them.

The doctor sigh,he remove his stethoscope. The child slowly close his eyes and slowly decrease his breathing until it stop.

Don't close your eyes, baby please. his mom pleading to his son. 'please baby listen to me. she shaken his son.

Stop it, the father yells to his wife. he just hug his wife and they both started to cry.

They just stare at there son lying on the bed. He looks so peaceful, like he's just sleeping in his own bed.

"We shouldn't worry about him, he's with god now and he will be the our guardian angel. The father said to his wife.

*****

While the parents are sobbing. There is someone watching in the corner of the room. the creature is also crying with them.

"its time to go milius. can I hold them for the last time uncle and the dark hair and dark cloths man just nod.

The boy is staring at the  other boy who is on the bed, they look alike, actually there the same person,  the other is his body and the other is his spirit.

The boy really didn't want to go, he doesn't what to let go.

he's now embracing his parent's, he wants them to stop crying, he wants them to be happy. he love them so much. he said I love you to them for the last time. The man in the black clothes walk up to him.

"Milius its time to go, let go of them now.

he slowly remove his arms from hugging his parents.

The man in black open a door, a magical door that will transport them to the river of souls.

The man in black went inside of the door. While the child took the last glance of his body and his parents that care for him in 15 years.

He step in the door, then the door disappeared.
______________________________________

This is my life,one time you are born and then the next thing you know your dead. Its never ending cycle, but its fine it for me, because my sacrifice is for the them.

I need to find a way to stop  this never ending deaths of mine.

______________

I just republish this.

Thanks for reading and pls. Vote